• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[6:50:01 PM] Daniel: You know why kieran always avoids leaving home during the end of the afternoon?

[6:50:08 PM] Daniel: because he dodgedusk

Edited by Kinumi

If your putting in a clone character, why would you add a clone of Marth to have a ridiculous number of Fire Emblem characters instead of keeping a character you already added?!

If you're putting in a clone of Marth, why is she from a FE game with a rep when there is a pile sitting there with none?

Most likely

Do you know of any For the Frogs the Bell Tolls translation patches?

If you're putting in a clone of Marth, why is she from a FE game with a rep when there is a pile sitting there with none?

Hell, why not Roy? At least his sword had fire, and at least he looked different! Not to mention he's in the best fanfiction eva, which I wrote.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=For+the+frog+the+bell+tolls+translation

EDIT:

Goodness that made me look a a giant asshole

Formerly ShockMaster just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about this thread (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in other threads where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in this thread, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is glac, after reading this, is not going to want to talk to you anymore, nor will the rest of the thread. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but you have alienated an entire thread with this move.

Formerly ShockMaster, publicly apologize and edit your post or you can kiss your reputation goodbye.

Edited by NOBODY

I..I confessed t-to my mom...

f-finally.. i-i don't.. ever need to feel that stress again...

oh wow

is this what I think it is about?

I hope it went fine.

and congrats

Edited by NOBODY

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=For+the+frog+the+bell+tolls+translation

EDIT:

Goodness that made me look a a giant asshole

Yay thank you!

Hell, why not Roy? At least his sword had fire, and at least he looked different! Not to mention he's in the best fanfiction eva, which I wrote.

But Roy is in Smash!

Just not that one.

I'd pick Seliph, Leif, Roy, or Eirika, me self.

Formerly ShockMaster just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about this thread (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in other threads where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in this thread, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is glac, after reading this, is not going to want to talk to you anymore, nor will the rest of the thread. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but you have alienated an entire thread with this move.

Formerly ShockMaster, publicly apologize and edit your post or you can kiss your reputation goodbye.

I thought that was exactly how you became successful in this thread.

Honestly, I don't actually care, for what it's worth.

But Roy is in Smash!

Just not that one.

I'd pick Seliph, Leif, Roy, or Eirika, me self.

True, but we're talking about the fourth installment. And since Roy was already in, that's another reason to add him.

If we're going that route I'd actually like Ephraim, since I'd like a character with a spear, but that would actually require making him unique.