• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

%(#&(*%(%(^% WHAT.

New 3DS... uh, will it be compatible with regular 3DS? How you pirated it, teach me your ways, master....pirate.

from what I heard no it won’t be, it’s dumb

uhh, you just install the Homebrew channel on your Wii and then what I did was download the game and put it on a flashdrive, then use some app to run the game from my flash drive

it is kinda weird to setup but better than paying a lot of money!

150 dollars? As in 300 reais??!?

I bought it for 140 reais

(Which is 70 dollars for you all non brazilians)

350 actually

it was in mercadolivre and not even a seller with much feedback

the only one i found that was gold or platinum was R$422 ($180)

man i don't even know if i should look for it more

i'll just wait for the new 3ds version or getting a decent computer

from what I heard no it won’t be, it’s dumb

uhh, you just install the Homebrew channel on your Wii and then what I did was download the game and put it on a flashdrive, then use some app to run the game from my flash drive

it is kinda weird to setup but better than paying a lot of money!

Ewwww... yeah, I read earlier. ;w;

Is it too late to install the Homebrew channel now. Use some app to run the game? >_>

Is it too late to install the Homebrew channel now. Use some app to run the game? >_>

not really too late, installing the homebrew channel is really easy, and it lets you run mods and stuff on your wii

if you really want to do it I’ll find you good tutorials, but Wii games are 4GB or 8GB(Xenoblade is 8GB) so I don’t think you’d be interested in waiting so long to download it :P

If I may interject...

Not too late at all, you can get Homebrew channel (HBC) anytime, and the app, there are a few you can use, usually under the name "usbloader" (I use usbloader gx)

350 actuallyit was in mercadolivre and not even a seller with much feedbackthe only one i found that was gold or platinum was R$422 ($180)man i don't even know if i should look for it morei'll just wait for the new 3ds version or getting a decent computer

I bought mine just some days after it was released, on an actual store, fnac, so i didn't have to deal with internet sites or anything. Yeah, i doubt you'd be able to find it much cheaper than that. It really expensive, even in the US. Just pirate it i guess

I bought mine just some days after it was released, on an actual store, fnac, so i didn't have to deal with internet sites or anything. Yeah, i doubt you'd be able to find it much cheaper than that. It really expensive, even in the US. Just pirate it i guess

But pirateing is bad