Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I don't really feel the heat

I mean, it must average, like, 12 degrees centigrade over here, yet I can wear jeans and jackets in the mid 20s

That's like me saying I don't feel the cold because I can go outside with bermudas and t-shirts when it's 10°C outside.

Mid 20s isn't actually hot, just like 10° isn't actually cold. Spend a week in a tropical area, or even southern europe and I'm sure you'd feel the heat haha

20 °C is cold

lol
Only of you live in the nordeste lol. I heard that in Teresina, people wears coats when the temperature goes to 25°C lol.
Edited by Your Mother

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

My favorite season is anything but spring.

Spring is the hottest and driest season here. It's literally hell on earth with 10% humidity and temperatures that go above 30°/86°F 1/3 of the days.

Summer isn't that hot because it's rains a lot. The temperature doesn't go over 27°C very often.

Personally, I prefer dry hot temperature to humid hot temperature. A humid day at 30°C will oftentimes feel heavier and hotter than a 34°C.

spring is probably my least favorite because allergies

spring is evil

My problem with my allergies is that they start in spring and they end in summer because as soon as one type of plant I'm allergic to starts to recede, the next plant on the list of what I'm allergic to arrives. It doesn't help that, according to my doctor) I'm apparently living in the one of the worse area in the country for people who have allergies.

20 °C is cold

20°C is divine, not too hot , not too cold.

Personally, I prefer dry hot temperature to humid hot temperature. A humid day at 30°C will oftentimes feel heavier and hotter than a 34°C.

Oh, I actually agree. The city where I was born, is hot and humid, and everytime I go there, I feel like I'm on a oven as soon as I live the plane. It's really terrible. Still, 10% humidity is too low. It's the point where your nose starts bleeding. After 5 months (yeah, it doesn't rain in my city between may~october) it gets old.

10°C~20°C is the best temperature range IMO. Higher than that is hot, lower than that it's cold.

5~10°C and 20°~25°C are also bearable without wind in the former or strong sun in the latter.

Oh, I actually agree. The city where I was born, is hot and humid, and everytime I go there, I feel like I'm on a oven as soon as I live the plane. It's really terrible. Still, 10% humidity is too low. It's the point where your nose starts bleeding. After 5 months (yeah, it doesn't rain in my city between may~october) it gets old.

I guess 5 months of dry hot weather would get pretty old (at the summer showers and thunderstorm offer some respite here)

10°C~20°C is the best temperature range IMO. Higher than that is hot, lower than that it's cold.

5~10°C and 20°~25°C are also bearable without wind in the former or strong sun in the latter.

And I completely agree with this.

I guess 5 months of dry hot weather would get pretty old (at the summer showers and thunderstorm offer some respite here)

Not really 5 months of hot weather though. June, july and august are winter here, so the temperatures go mostly from 10° to 25°

It only gets bad after mid august.

Edited by Your Mother