• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

None per se, I was messing around in showdown, saw the ou, oo, uu, ii, me me, he he and all that stuff...

I just sighed and left

Oh

The OU,UU,NU,ect. stuff are the tiers that pokemon are put in(Overused, Underused, Neverused).

I don't how much that helps but I can go into more detail.

who?

Well, there is still that topic about gaming journalism and mysoginy in games under debate, and due to that, a lot of people got banned from reddit and a lot of shit has been deleted. Now 8 pages of a board on 4chan got erased. And what's even more hilarious, it seems that threads in /b/ warn about going off-topic. /b/, a place where no rules exit

This has never happened before

Oh

The OU,UU,NU,ect. stuff are the tiers that pokemon are put in(Overused, Underused, Neverused).

I don't how much that helps but I can go into more detail.

Oh... OHHHH, now it makes sense >_<;;

*facepalm*

Thanks though.

Well, there is still that topic about gaming journalism and mysoginy in games under debate, and due to that, a lot of people got banned from reddit and a lot of shit has been deleted. Now 8 pages of a board on 4chan got erased. And what's even more hilarious, it seems that threads in /b/ warn about going off-topic. /b/, a place where no rules exit

This has never happened before

Oh

Shit

OOOooOOOHHhhh

SHIT

Edited by Sockmaster

standing up with your hands touching the fingertips

Okay

Well I'm sorry but could you try give me more description of what you mean by frilly sleeves? ;u; Are they regular sleeves and then at the end they're just frills? Are they kinda like poofy sleeves like pirate sleeves or something? Or are they more like the wide sleeves like what I have?