• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

sudden urge to play the game again

but temple w/ babysitting is horrible

Wahahaha, I see you're already at that point!

*Notices Nippon Ichi Software logo on pic*

Well then, even if I somehow managed to get a slight, remote interest, it's dead now.

Like PKLucas said earlier, they're just publishers. I understand your NIS hate, but you would be doing yourself (and Pixel!) a disservice if you didn't play just for that.

miles-shrug(d).gif

It's purplish red.

Technically, that's wine red.

Like PKLucas said earlier, they're just publishers. I understand your NIS hate, but you would be doing yourself (and Pixel!) a disservice if you didn't play just for that.

Oh, I don't hate NIS, I just dislike them, more than other things.

But my curiosity you could say is currently at "what is it" more than it is, "wanna play it" ...I wouldn't deny it a chance, but the current backlog...

Huh

So Sol is also not feeling thread...

I wonder what changed recently....

Oh and Mei;don't feel worried about your future;people will always say that you need to know right now what you want to do,but they're full of it.Youll know when you've found what you want,and if people rush you,tell em to go away,because they'll just cloud your judgement

I would something more substantial to say,but I feel out of it right now.

Night everyone

But my curiosity you could say is currently at "what is it" more than it is, "wanna play it" ...I wouldn't deny it a chance, but the current backlog...

Oh well then, if there's the issue of backlog...

55fd9beb5d.png

what have I just done now crai

Is this a good or bad thing ;___;

You have unleashed the face of hell.

It's both good and bad! You know, you always wanna play it, but when you can't play it it's agonising and all...yeah?

Huh

So Sol is also not feeling thread...

I wonder what changed recently....

Heh, my attachment to this place is admittedly loose at best(i.e.wanderer), some of the folks here are a different story.

But yeah, I don't know if was that the glitters were never gold or something died herein, but it's... not good.

And see you later.

It’s a shooter platformer, about 2 ~ 3 hours long at worst, with a wonderful story

of course, that genre isn’t everyone’s cup of tea buuuuut

If you don’t want to play it I’m planning to stream it for Kim/Kitty/other people who expressed interest!

Whenever they’re all actually available.

Edited by PKLucas531

It’s a shooter platformer, about 2 ~ 3 hours long at worst, with a wonderful story

I think a more apt term would be Metroidvania, since it plays like one. Also seriously? 2~3 hours? I swear my playthroughs felt a lot longer and I usually beat games real fast. ;_;

ALSO WONDERFUL EVERYTHING

ESPECIALLY SOUNDTRACK HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Edited by Nightmare

I think a more apt term would be Metroidvania, since it plays like one. Also seriously? 2~3 hours? I swear my playthroughs felt a lot longer and I usually beat games real fast. ;_;

ALSO WONDERFUL EVERYTHING

ESPECIALLY SOUNDTRACK HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

It’s way more linear than a Metroidvania I feel like, but I can see it.

My YT playthrough was like 2 hrs 50 mins apparently, and that was showing off all 3 endings and all the stuff they added in Plus so it feels like a fair estimate.Probably longer your first time around

THE ONLY NOT WONDERFUL THING WAS BALROG’S ADDED NOSE, OFFICIAL ART BE DAMNED

Yes, very yes. Spoilers galore, but dealt with in a totally casual way.

you should have said that before i started now i can't stop ;_;

but seriously, i noticed some spoilers from fate so for anyone else if you don't want to get spoiled don't watch

from what i saw there might be some spoilers form other stuff but i don't know anything at all about them so \o/

It’s way more linear than a Metroidvania I feel like, but I can see it.

My YT playthrough was like 2 hrs 50 mins apparently, and that was showing off all 3 endings and all the stuff they added in Plus so it feels like a fair estimate.Probably longer your first time around

THE ONLY NOT WONDERFUL THING WAS BALROG’S ADDED NOSE, OFFICIAL ART BE DAMNED

I'd argue that Metroidvanias aren't defined by non-linearity, but rather by mode of progress (get item, progress to new area, etc.). But yeah.

Damn, that's fast. Maybe it just felt longer than it did, or maybe you're just pro.

Wait what, Balrog's nose? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN