• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well, when the same person who falls in love with half the people here compliments someone, and then wonders why he gets dumped flat on his back, it's really hard to not suspect anything.

I am not you.

Also, my flirting frequency is nowhere near your level. I don't even consider myself flirting half the time; that's just my cheery demeanor at times.

I also only have fallen in love with a select few, not half. They're not even all the same level. I don't have to name them; who they are isn't important. What matters is that I can't be with any of them anyway. Don't act like it's not possible to have feelings for more than one person; i know that you have done the same before, and it's not uncommon at all for it to happen.

This is really getting annoying now; you literally are starting more drama, and for what? Frefre has already established that I don't flirt with her.

I am not you.

Also, my flirting frequency is nowhere near your level. I don't even consider myself flirting half the time; that's just my cheery demeanor at times.

I also only have fallen in love with a select few, not half. They're not even all the same level. I don't have to name them; who they are isn't important. What matters is that I can't be with any of them anyway. Don't act like it's not possible to have feelings for more than one person; i know that you have done the same before, and it's not uncommon at all for it to happen.

This is really getting annoying now; you literally are starting more drama, and for what? Frefre has already established that I don't flirt with her.

So?

The point is, my flirting is me just joking around 90% of the time, something you clearly can't get through your head if you keep getting upset at me because you can't get over me.

There's also a difference, I'm joking, you're desperate.

Do you remember how you reacted when I had a crush on you, even though we never talked beforehand? "I really like you too" something along those lines.

Please tell me how to say something like that to someone you barely know and didn't even care about before.

How disgusting.

And yeah, I know I was misguided in the past, but you still can't accept that you just accept love as long as it's given, then have a fit when it's taken away from you.

Grow up.

Edited by Jprebs

So?

The point is, my flirting is me just joking around 90% of the time, something you clearly can't get through your head if you keep getting upset at me because you can't get over me.

There's also a difference, I'm joking, you're desperate.

Do you remember how you reacted when I had a crush on you, even though we never talked beforehand? "I really like you too" something along those lines.

Please tell me how to say something like that to someone you barely know and didn't even care about before.

How disgusting.

And yeah, I know I was misguided in the past, but you still can't accept that you just accept love as long as it's given, then have a fit when it's taken away from you.

Grow up.

I'm not even complaining about having it taken away from me anymore.

And I'm not desperate at all.

I'm not even going to discuss this anymore; i know who and what i am, and it's most definitely not desperate.

You need to get over it that I have feelings for you; I never told you to change how you are, and yet you can't take when I'm excited around you, because it's annoying to you apparently.

I've never had anyone else who reacts so negatively to it like you do.

Did you not think that the people who don't react negatively have already put you on ignore?

Like me, right now. Because I should've never taken you off in the first place.

Did you not think that the people who don't react negatively have already put you on ignore?

Like me, right now. Because I should've never taken you off in the first place.

Just go ahead and do it.

We don't have a positive relationship with each other anyway, and you're just making things worse for no reason.

I tried to patch things up between us, but now, i just don't care anymore. Do what you want, I really don't care.