• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Which is true! The first grading period is over so now it's somewhat of a fresh start.

I managed to get my bad grades up to B's so now I am less stressed.

There isn't as much homework right now since it's the beginning, but it'll probably be bad toward the next 3-4 weeks.

How have you been lately Damian?

I seeeeee

SAVOR THE TIME YOU HAVE

Life is kinda stale, not in a bad way, just kinda floating on by for me right nowwww

I’m going to Comic Con in October so that’ll be great though o/

Hey Yo Mei

Howdyyy :D

Hi MeiDai~!

You've gotten so strong today!

Know so many moves too

I'll show you later Hehe

Yay

Glad to see that I'm helping out ^^

Mei, can you Skype?

If you can, do so.

Yeah

Oh.... okie :3

Whelp...

Time to waltz over to the FE4 thread. I may as well be done posting in this one.

Thats starting to sound like a very good idea

You wouldn't mind if I joined you,would you?Or anyone else here who also frequents the FE4 thread?

...Heh...heheheheh...you come to forums because you can't find a consistent group of people to talk to,because you want solitude from the shackles of society,and the freedom to liberate your true self...and yet,here we are; prisoners, in a cage we happily enter day after day,happily,but always aware of the possibility that a riot may begin,even though we don't acknowledge our confinement.it's almost poetic...

Perhaps I'm simply misunderstanding my own situation due to exhaustion...or maybe the lack of energy is what's giving me clarity...I just don't know anymore...As such,I think I'll take a break from this thread for a while;or at the very least, not post.

Edited by Livin La Vida Loca

Yesss

knowing me though I'd be more likely to be blown off to somewhere then to be able to retreat all cool-ly like

You just need a cape... or a really cool looking scarf, when the wind blows, walks towards it with a determined stride

I seeeeee

SAVOR THE TIME YOU HAVE

Life is kinda stale, not in a bad way, just kinda floating on by for me right nowwww

I’m going to Comic Con in October so that’ll be great though o/

I SHALL SAVOR MY TIME

I see I see. Hm..read any good books lately? I need more books to read ;___;

But whoa, Comic Con! That sounds great. Are you going with others or by yourself?

You just need a cape... or a really cool looking scarf, when the wind blows, walks towards it with a determined stride

Dude I've been meaning to get a scarf for real actually, hahaha

But yes that would help push me into totes COOL and MAJESTIC territory

da28d3e17c.jpg

7c41aa6ed7.jpg

I dunno. Reading that argument kinda dampened my mood after watching NCIS New Orleans.

I'm still debating it.

Ohh.. :c Well whatever you think is best for you Ace, we'll support your decisions.

Though I've been meaning to watch that. Was the first episode good?

Thats starting to sound like a very good idea

You wouldn't mind if I joined you,would you?Or anyone else here who also frequents the FE4 thread?

...Heh...heheheheh...you come to forums because you can't find a consistent group of people to talk to,because you want solitude from the shackles of society,and the freedom to liberate your true self...and yet,here we are; prisoners, in a cage we happily enter day after day,happily,but always aware of the possibility that a riot may begin,even though we don't acknowledge our confinement.it's almost poetic...

Perhaps I'm simply misunderstanding my own situation due to exhaustion...or maybe the lack of energy is what's giving me clarity...I just don't know anymore...As such,I think I'll take a break from this thread for a while;or at the very least, not post.

Sure. I know Hero-King posts there sometimes.

I'm sorry Ace

I should have taken it to PMs

*patpat* That 'feeling' portion of that personality test whose name I forgot was certainly right. Anyway, it's done now so don't worry about it too much.

Dude I've been meaning to get a scarf for real actually, hahaha

But yes that would help push me into totes COOL and MAJESTIC territory

Get a long scarf, it's about to be windy season, so it's the best time, also wear your hair out, it'll be perfect, let me tell you.