Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Please, a dude of mine, knew this guy that had some bogus shit to him in the span of an entire weekend

Life's crazy like that, man

How unfortunate for that guy

And I see what you mean. Life is some hard stuffs :(

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I can't have a valid opinion on Chrono Trigger yet seeing as I haven't played it but I plan to in THE FAR OFF FUTURE yes

I love the shiny jewel body.

>_>

They look so jellylikeeeeeeeee and squishy, hee hee~

yes <_<

Edited by Lettuce

Welp, going to be doing hw so I can sleep early. Have a nice rest of your evenings o/

tired, going to my grandmothers for Thursday because no school tomorrow

no school tomorrow? wow that sounds nice.

though have fun going to your grandmother's tomorrow!

I really liked it and now I'm curious about the second season.

[spoiler=Psycho-Pass Spoilers]I was really sad when Masaoka died to save Ginoza, especially considering how estranged they were. Seeing Ginoza too broken to even react and becoming a latent criminal was sad as well. I really liked Akane's development in the last episodes. And after you told me that Kogami's ending was sad, I was sure he was going to get killed (this is an Urobuchi show). So I was relieved to see he survived, even if he's now an outcast.

[spoiler=psycho-pass spoilers]Ginoza and Masaoka's moment is one of those moments that make me way too sad to watch everytime ;___; I really wish he was able to be saved, but sadly he ended up the same fate as Kogami. Akane imo is one of my favorite female characters overall. Oh and it was cool when they replayed the scene shown in the first episode with Akane taking Ginoza's role. I hope to see Kogami in the next season though; I want to see how his role now can help the rest now that he's free.

Aw man, that sucks. At least the weekend's not too far away! We'll probably be going in the next few days. I hope it'll be as good as they say. It's supposed to have amazing healing properties.

Weekends -- so close yet so far! Have fun when you guys do go there. I've heard that it's able to do that, but I never known anyone who's actually went to one. If it does, you should tell me so I can see if it's actually true or not.

I can't have a valid opinion on Chrono Trigger yet seeing as I haven't played it but I plan to in THE FAR OFF FUTURE yes

They look so jellylikeeeeeeeee and squishy, hee hee~

yes <_<

BUT THE FUTURE REFUSED TO CHANGE /referenceyouwontget

Don't squish them though!

>_____>

Welp, going to be doing hw so I can sleep early. Have a nice rest of your evenings o/

Weekends -- so close yet so far! Have fun when you guys do go there. I've heard that it's able to do that, but I never known anyone who's actually went to one. If it does, you should tell me so I can see if it's actually true or not.

Good luck and night! Have a nice rest.

Thanks! I'll tell you if it does, and then you can go to hot springs and heal yourself too.

[spoiler=psycho-pass spoilers]Ginoza and Masaoka's moment is one of those moments that make me way too sad to watch everytime ;___; I really wish he was able to be saved, but sadly he ended up the same fate as Kogami. Akane imo is one of my favorite female characters overall. Oh and it was cool when they replayed the scene shown in the first episode with Akane taking Ginoza's role. I hope to see Kogami in the next season though; I want to see how his role now can help the rest now that he's free.

Good luck with the HW and good night Kitty

[spoiler=Psycho-Pass Spoiler]Agreed ;w; I knew he was going to become an enforcer because of fore-shadowing and I saw a promo for season 2 that had him in a regular suit while Akane and another girl wore Investigator Jacket. She's my favorite character tied with Kogami. And the re-enactment of the first scene was pretty swell. I have a feeling that Akane won't accept Sybil's rule for a long time and that she'll need someone outside the system to help her achieve that.

BUT THE FUTURE REFUSED TO CHANGE /referenceyouwontget

Don't squish them though!

>_____>

I'm sure I will one day! I've heard the line before tho

Oh gosh ew no I don't want insect organs and guts everywhere I just meant lightly poking them ;_;

~<______<

I'm sure I will one day! I've heard the line before tho

Oh gosh ew no I don't want insect organs and guts everywhere I just meant lightly poking them ;_;

~<______<

Bring that day closer.

What about the poor thing dying?!

What's with the tilde now.

Sololol! I spoke to an old high school friend, who put me in a good mood. ^^

It's weird. We haven't spoken is so long but when she called, it was like we never parted ways.

Meieiei! that's good to hear

having a good friend like that can have that effect sometimes ^_^;;

Not the best CT song, but certainly a good one.

Bring that day closer.

What about the poor thing dying?!

What's with the tilde now.

Working on eeeet

What noo I wouldn't let it die I'd barely tap it with a finger! Its okay I can control my strength because I am not THE HULK

I have no idea

Working on eeeet

What noo I wouldn't let it die I'd barely tap it with a finger! Its okay I can control my strength because I am not THE HULK

I have no idea

CLOSER

Okay, good to know that. You being THE HULK would be kind of scary.

>_>