Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Not fighting, discussing.

Hey now, this is currently being proven false you know, even while you're upset like this.

But like I said, talk to me privately, this serves to do nothing but create discord.

forget it, i'll just sit and hope a certain someone eventually starts acting like they're my friend again.

and nearly everyone in this thread ignores me every time i post here so i don't care if there's discord. but whatever i'm going to be quiet anyway so it can go back to being paradise

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

forget it, i'll just sit and hope a certain someone eventually starts acting like they're my friend again.

and nearly everyone in this thread ignores me every time i post here so i don't care if there's discord. but whatever i'm going to be quiet anyway so it can go back to being paradise

This thread, a paradise?

lol.

Even if everyone really does ignore you, that doesn't justify it, that would make them ignore you even more.

This place being paradise...? >_>

I know I'm choosing the oddest thing to comment on, but there is a difference between keeping the peace and something being paradise... for starters, paradise is an ideal, not a location

Edited by Soledai

Hey Hoshi I'm also ignored