• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I think EoSD is the only one I can't get to the Stage 6 boss without continues (default lives always), maybe PCB too, I'm not remembering very well :s

I kinda really want to 1cc EoSD because i don't play it on Easy so I don't have an EoSD 1cc yet

Increase your starting lives then, seriously.

as in, you searched the thread for "Umineko"?

or do you literally have some sort of pings set up

I searched the entire SF, actually. I search for various keywords like "Proto" and "Umineko".

Tsukihime 2 would be fine too.

We already have Kagetsu Tohya

I searched the entire SF, actually. I search for various keywords like "Proto" and "Umineko".

that sounds tedious

also fuck I missed posting on my member number page while I was in a driving lesson

what is Snow Crash

The Deliverator belongs to an elite order, a hallowed subcategory. He's got esprit up to here. Right now, he is preparing to carry out his third mission of the night. His uniform is black as activated charcoal, filtering the very light out of the air. A bullet will bounce off its arachnofiber weave like a wren hitting a patio door, but excess perspiration wafts through it like a breeze through a freshly napalmed forest. Where his body has bony extremities, the suit has sintered armorgel: feels like gritty jello, protects like a stack of telephone books.

about some guy called hiro protagonist

imo his name alone should make you want to read it

okay look first I was gonna post "sell me on the book" then you said his name then I was gonna say "his name sold me on it" but then you posted AGAIN

MIND READER

my summary is definitely superior

When they gave him the job, they gave him a gun. The Deliverator never deals in cash, but someone might come after him anyway-might want his car, or his cargo. The gun is tiny, aero-styled, lightweight, the kind of a gun a fashion designer would carry; it fires teensy darts that fly at five times the velocity of an SR-71 spy plane, and when you get done using it, you have to plug it into the cigarette lighter, because it runs on electricity.