• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Excellent. Wait...you're actually balding?! It didn't look like it in that one picture of yours...

Eh, it's gotten worse since that picture. Thinning really bad at the top of my head. Not a legit bald patch yet, but it's only time.

What even

Essentially, the party from DQIX is utilizing the grotto feature (unlimited random dungeons) and the hero falls down a rabbit hole, to see a DQ enemy that is not in IX.

Because the DQIX party is complete custom, I named the characters after their classes: Magechen

Prieston

Nine is just a filler name for the hero, based on the same concept as Eight, the default name of DQVIII's hero.

okay so I actually got to watch UBW prolouge and the first thing I noticed is that the pacing I feel will be very fast and the prologue episode barely explains anything so if you haven't read on the source material you might be confused.

Edited by Junk

We are not talking about Brawl.

But still.

I'm more comfortable with TLink, even in SSB4, because:

1. He's still faster, and I customize him to be faster still. Makes it hard to catch him.

2. His attacks involve more slashing. I find them easier to land than Links kicks.

3. Overall better Smashes, especially his up smash. This is because his side smash can be canceled after the first hit (Link can't do that iirc) and his Up Smash is one slash instead of three, making it faster and easier to pull off and KO with.

4. No Gale on the Boomerang

5. Better grounded spin attack, since it draws foes inward for multiple hits.

6. Though Link improved his recovery, TLink is floatier and can recover better because of that.