• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

:< That's sucks. What happened?

I'm doing good myself. My cram pain is nearly all gone and I had my first day as a volunteer today. It was a pretty good experience.

Ehh..let's just say it involved something with my father while we were in the public haha

Though I am glad to see you're doing better! The volunteer thing was for the hospital you mentioned a while back then right?

Ehh..let's just say it involved something with my father while we were in the public haha

Though I am glad to see you're doing better! The volunteer thing was for the hospital you mentioned a while back then right?

That's sounds ominous...

Yes it is. Today I was helping out at a small convenience store. I will also have training at the information desk later this week.

I also answered the PM

That's sounds ominous...

Yes it is. Today I was helping out at a small convenience store. I will also have training at the information desk later this week.

I also answered the PM

Ehhh..I'll tell you on the PM if you want?

Though it sounds like fun to be able to help out at a hospital. Probably too early, but have you made any friends yet?

I'll go reply to it right now woo

You keep your levels? Well, that is awesome, I may just do that for a few people, I'm thinking of investing in Julia... and I sadly forgot to get Plum <_<

Oh no, Plum is wonderful (she "promotes" into a Dancer). ;_; Everyone is more or less useable. There are two myrms later on who are better (and a prepromote swordmaster who is pretty bro), but myrmidon is also one of the better classes in TRS (especially later on when dismounting is a thing) so you can't really go wrong there.

My favorite colors were listed already - red, black, white and grey.

Though anything that has a nice color palette is fine with me, I just have a preference for those four I suppose!

SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY

Just a drawing is all my good sir

O-oh, oops. I dun goofed. I should have known!

Excellent, the same as me.

SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY INDEED

Aha! I had a feeling...

Ehhh..I'll tell you on the PM if you want?

Though it sounds like fun to be able to help out at a hospital. Probably too early, but have you made any friends yet?

I'll go reply to it right now woo

I would be ok with that if you want to talk about it.

Not really, I didn't meet anyone in my age group today. The two other volunteer I met were elderly ladies, though they were really nice.

O-oh, oops. I dun goofed. I should have known!

Excellent, the same as me.

SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY INDEED

Aha! I had a feeling...

Tis alright, I didn't specify it at first!

Yes, I am now a vampire just like your mother would have described //shot

-INSERTS SUSPICIOUS MUSIC FOR THE SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY-

see! not so suspicious. I would have asked for hair and eye color but that makes me feel too stalkerish at times for some reason ;___;

I would be ok with that if you want to talk about it.

Not really, I didn't meet anyone in my age group today. The two other volunteer I met were elderly ladies, though they were really nice.

Sent PM.

But ahh I see, I guess I should've expected that. For volunteers, do they mostly work at the information desk/convenience store or could they help the doctors/nurses/patients as well?

Edited by Koneko