• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[spoiler=f/z spoilers]I actually think it's the same in the anime to?. I know sakura calls him a fool as he falls into the worms.

I just went to watch his death on youtube. It's actually exactly like the novel down to what Sakura says. For some reason, I thought he died in the parking lot where Berserker and Saber fought.

Edited by LuxSpes

I just went to watch his death on youtube. It's actually exactly like the novel down to what Sakura says. For some reason, I thought he died in the parking lot where Berserker and Saber fought.

Are you watching the dub or the sub? I seem to have a memory of her mentioning one of grand-father's "lessons"

Are you watching the dub or the sub? I seem to have a memory of her mentioning one of grand-father's "lessons"

it was a subbed version. She said 'Fool. That's what happens to those who disobey grandfather'

it was a subbed version. She said 'Fool. That's what happens to those who disobey grandfather'

I see, I'm not sure where I'm getting my memory from, but it's nice to see that was exactly as the novel

Man, I really need to read the Fate/Zero light novel and do a comparison.

[spoiler=f/z spoiler]Rider is also my favorite character. However I feel like that fight was a worthy way for him to meet his end. Gil showed how monstrously powerful in that fight, but at the same time, it meant that Rider was judged as a an opponent worthy enough for him to use using Enuma Elish. And what happened between Gil and Waver after the fight made both of them earn respect points in my book.

On the subject of Kariya, I just found him pitiful. I personally don't hate him for what he did to Aoi. He was already weakened mentally and physically and Kirei stranded him in a situation made to destroy what little sanity he had left.

Wow...I pretty much agree with everything you say here (Rider isn't my favorite character, but whatever he's still pretty damn close).

and so it ends. that was amazing

Fate/Zero da best.

Reading back to some of the days past... and found this

my day was gud

except for this

I mean

I literally died as soon as it began but it was fun anyhow

Wow Kim, you were the first person to die in our first EM game.

It's like, it was fate.

listen to this man

Maybe it's just me, I can't really say that sword & hook is better or not since it's preferential, but man, I can't recognise it as the best, not with the Bowrod and the Twin axes existing in the same game, and even the regular Sword to an extent.

which btw, if you ask me, regular Sword was hands down the best weapon in DW7, that C6 too good