Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Princess Glace's intro into the warriors series, if not sooner, may either be Hyrule Warriors or Dragon Quest Heroes, I'd think.

Ah, I say, that is the proper way to use it, keeps it from being too average.

If I get a PS4, probably DQH.

If not, HW.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hey Sol

How do I not suck at DW games aside from "Push buttons faster"

Wind, Thunder, and Slash elements in DW7, 8, and I presume NEXT as well, these are your friends, find and use weapons with these elements, preferably; Sword, Spear, Curved Sword, Twin Axes, and a few others

If you can't find a weapon you're good with, stick with the regular sword, it has good range on its regular attacks and the power attacks are all pretty good too, and the Sword of Judgement has the Slash element, just stick with power attack 6, also, who you're using plays a slight factor, do they have good Musou attacks, a good EX attack?

If I get a PS4, probably DQH.

If not, HW.

Oh, it's on PS3 as well, that was just a ps4 trailer

Wind, Thunder, and Slash elements in DW7, 8, and I presume NEXT as well, these are your friends, find and use weapons with these elements, preferably; Sword, Spear, Curved Sword, Twin Axes, and a few others

If you can't find a weapon you're good with, stick with the regular sword, it has good range on its regular attacks and the power attacks are all pretty good too, and the Sword of Judgement has the Slash element, just stick with power attack 6, also, who you're using plays a slight factor, do they have good Musou attacks, a good EX attack?

Oh, it's on PS3 as well, that was just a ps4 trailer

I don't have a PS3 either.

Just a PS2 :/

ya it's p great like that since the buff helps in both movement and offense

You know, if you use Zhang Liao's EX in addition to two Twin Axes, you'll have a game breaker right there, assuming the duration of his EX wasn't nerfed.

Also, and what did you think of the paint brush?

I dislike the fork weapons

Which ones?

Depending on what it is, repetition

So would that still work for like, a three sentence quote?

Drills.

Cover up definitions/whatever and see if you can recall them from memory. If you can't, reread them and try again.

I'm doing that though.

Thanks for at least replying, guys

I don't have a PS3 either.

Just a PS2 :/

I see, I think you mentioned that once... well they are getting cheaper, with the inferior ps4 being released and all after you get your computer and stuff, I say just keep your eyes open for one.

except ps2 is probably the best console of all time(or at least my favourite), ps3 is pretty cool too despite their crappy controllers.

Edited by Junk

hi goons

Hello

except ps2 is probably the best console of all time(or at least my favourite), ps3 is pretty cool too despite their crappy controllers.

^This is most likely true

So would that still work for like, a three sentence quote?

I'm doing that though.

Thanks for at least replying, guys

Keep at it.

Take a break for a bit, then see if you can recall it afterword.

If you can't, restart the drills before taking another break.

And I had to memorize this in tenth grade:

"Los verbos que terminan con "car", cambia en el pretérito a "que" con acento escrito sobre la e en la forma de yo solamente. Por ejemplo: Sacar > Saqué"

"Los verbos que terminan con "gar", cambia en el pretérito a "gue" con acento escrito sobre la e en la forma de yo solamente. Por ejemplo, Pagar>Pagué"

"Los verbos que terminan con "zar", cambia en el pretérito a "ce" con acento escrito sobre la e en la forma de yo solamente. Por ejemplo comenzar>comencé"

I never forgot it.