• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hm I already have an outline for this game setup but the problem really lies in game balance especially since I plan for this to be an OC setup(this will be based on the 4th holy grail war)

Teams will consist of two, servant and master, I believe the total game size should be 12 or 14? I can't remember how many servants+masters there were,

Servant will have some kind of basic attack and noble phantasm ability(the exact abilities will be closed)

If master is killed servant may continue on alone in hopes of winning,

If servant is killed master may choose to forfeit or he may continue on but he will have lost everything but a twist! If there is a rouge servant and a lone master they may choose to forge a new pact in hopes of winning

Masters will have three command seals that they can use to command a servant to stop their night action

spoilers is mafia talk

Edited by Junk

Hm I already have an outline for this game setup but the problem really lies in game balance especially since I plan for this to be an OC setup(this will be based on the 4th holy grail war)

Teams will consist of two, servant and master, I believe the total game size should be 12 or 14? I can't remember how many servants+masters there were,

Servant will have some kind of basic attack and noble phantasm ability(the exact abilities will be closed)

If master is killed servant may continue on alone in hopes of winning,

If servant is killed master may choose to forfeit or he may continue on but he will have lost everything but a twist! If there is a rouge servant and a lone master they may choose to forge a new pact in hopes of winning

Masters will have three command seals that they can use to command a servant to stop their night action

spoilers is mafia talk

duuuude

oh right speaking of canada and politics stuff we talked about yesterday I heard that in canada conservatives are even more liberal than american liberals, truly interesting.