Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

this thread has felt the same

I have to disagree, I've seen this thread at its best(for whatever that's worth) and potentially its worst ever, it seems to still be recovering from it, though it slips back into the filth at times.

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It had a commie feel to it. guess i was right all along

Score one for AMERICA

Actually, it's your loss, since you're stopping yourself from enjoying something good just because it has a commie feel while I have no problem enjoying a good merican meal. Also, some states produce Maple Syrup.

Edited by LuxSpes

Actually, it's your loss, since you're stopping yourself from enjoying something good just because it has a commie feel while I have no problem enjoying a good merican meal. Also, some states produce Maple Syrup.

You're enjoying our Murican meal b/c there is still hope for you to leave your commie ways

now you listen here sonny, back in the good ole days

Wow, sorry Kitty I missed your post ;w;

Akane is great in that episode.

And (super late) hey Kitty

tis alright friend

but that is definitely good to know! I can't wait to see the development of this second season now that kogami's you know what ;u;

You're enjoying our Murican meal b/c there is still hope for you to leave your commie ways

Nah, I'll just enjoy the bacon and the universal healthcare together

now you listen here sonny, back in the good ole days

tis alright friend

but that is definitely good to know! I can't wait to see the development of this second season now that kogami's you know what ;u;

I'm only disappointed by the opening and ending. They're not up to the quality of the ones of the first season IMO (animation and song-wise)

Go to sleep Kitty

Go to sleep Tristian

I agree

And you too Kim

wait waht why me ;___; you bums should sleep cause you sleep during class

I'm only disappointed by the opening and ending. They're not up to the quality of the ones of the first season IMO (animation and song-wise)

not as good as the first ending and the second opening? maaan I wish this doesn't make it worse than the first season :c

Your fake CANADIAN bacon is nothing compared to our superior AMERICAN bacon

Fucking care health card

I hate bacon in the states and it tasted pretty much the same

wait waht why me ;___; you bums should sleep cause you sleep during class

not as good as the first ending and the second opening? maaan I wish this doesn't make it worse than the first season :c

Worst than the first season?

Night guys, have a nice rest of your evening

Worst than the first season?

Most second seasons are known to be worse than a first season if the first one was really really good

it might be the case for psycho-pass if it has poor quality but this is only the first episode. I suppose we just gotta wait for the later ones

Night guys, have a nice rest of your evening

Most second seasons are known to be worse than a first season if the first one was really really good

it might be the case for psycho-pass if it has poor quality but this is only the first episode. I suppose we just gotta wait for the later ones

The quality of the episode itself was the same and the guy responsible for the story of each episode (the overall story is still provided by Urobuchi) is apparently known for making some pretty good dark, psychological shows. I just felt like the opening/ending themselves weren't as good as the one of the first season (though they're still OK)