• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

He is great, I don't know what his second EX is however, also the song that plays at Wan Castle is good too

So that's where your avi came from, I see I see!

fifirst one he roars scream creating a short shockwave abd giving him a temporary buff

Second one he gives a punch that hits much farther than his own hand and follows it with a horizontal slash

I think

are you implying you didn't watch it yet

fifirst one he roars scream creating a short shockwave abd giving him a temporary buff

Second one he gives a punch that hits much farther than his own hand and follows it with a horizontal slash

I think

use him while it lasts

Oh yes Soledai

I got to the part in Shu where Liu Bei dies.. And at that point I just did Jin

And I have to say

I prefer Next's Jin without Sima Yi's wife

Poor Liu Bei, while justifiably consumed with rage, he strayed from the path of virtue and perished.

And I agree of course, Jin is better off without Sima Yi's wife... also, if you didn't figure out already Jin = Later Wei

He turned 11 on Tuesday, but family usually celebrate stuff like that on schooldays

I usually see you say "I see" when you get ignored

Sorry for the misunderstanding, bro

I see, that's pretty cool.

Aha, yeah, I sometimes do that.

It's fine, my use of it has become less universal for some reason.

I think

Ah, I see, I remembered the first one, because I remember him having a buff, but yeah, that's nice to know though.

Yep, I have not watched it yet.

Poor Liu Bei, while justifiably consumed with rage, he strayed from the path of virtue and perished.

And I agree of course, Jin is better off without Sima Yi's wife... also, if you didn't figure out already Jin = Later Wei

it was still apart of Zhuge Liang keikaku and in the end, he perished too, leaving Shu like a outer shell

She's..<_< I don't like to see him stutter <_<

Jin Dynasty yes, is the later Wei and the uniting of the three countries

it's beautiful

Ah, I see, I remembered the first one, because I remember him having a buff, but yeah, that's nice to know though.

that musou attack too

Yep, I have not watched it yet.

you say that so casually

it was still apart of Zhuge Liang keikaku and in the end, he perished too, leaving Shu like a outer shell

She's..<_< I don't like to see him stutter <_<

Jin Dynasty yes, is the later Wei and the uniting of the three countries

Not quite I have to say, Zhuge Liang's plan was already skewed when Liu Bei marched on Yiling. True, that he made plans to protect Liu Bei during, but the plan in the larger scale already needed to be 'readjusted' and as a result, his plan for Shu to unite the land was delayed, indefinitely, the outer shell, part I agree, Jiang Wei was not enough to carry out his plans.

Actually, I think Zhuge Liang got a wrench in his plans when Fan Castle happened.

That's my main problem with her, coming off of DW5 and 6 where Sima Yi was at his best, that was just bothersome to see.

it's beautiful

that musou attack too

you say that so casually

Heh, I guess if you like seeing that sort of thing

You mean his headbutts?

lol, don't sweat it, I'll get to it soon.