• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[spoiler=dat artwork (big)]Lianshi-dw8art.jpg

ephraim for poster boy btw

Lian Shi O.O, but her figure aside, she's a pretty nice girl.

Yup, give us our only spear lord as the poster boy, let him have a cool fight scene with the Black Knight in the OP

yep

;_;

hopefully next time will be better

hopefully! sunday is probably not a good time but saturday I'm always busy ff-

is there a chance when you'll be available on a friday for it next time?

In Cegep and University, Teachers would have to give at least a 1 week notice before a project's due date. If a teacher didn't give you a week, you had the right to go protest to the head of the department.

And WTH, I did Linear Algebra when I was in my second year of Cégep (pretty much equivalent to first year of university)

That's how it usually is, but this teacher is one of the harshest out of every teacher in the school. That does sound like a nice thing to be able to have o/

Linear Algebra is /probably/ harder than Pre Calc, but the way he explained it made it easier sounding than the other one. There's kids in my grade that are already doing..uh. I have no idea what you take after Linear Algebra. They go to the university next door to take those math classes.

KITTY

WHATEVER YOU DO

DON"T FORGET ABOUT AMERICA

May I remind you how motivational you are at times? It actually helps me get things done more quickly somehow!

Now I only have to do two more assignments woo

Think of all the things you wanted that you could spend it on! But wow yeah, very good to see them take steps towards making children suffer less. You poor things. Hopefully this movement will spread to even more places!

I must be strong! Can't be feeling down after what you've done for me. Yup, that unexpected death extended things a little bit. We're gonna go back in two days, in fact.

New people! Did you enjoy meeting up with them and learn many things? /patpat though. Hang in there! You'll surely come out on top.

Ahhhh if only. For now, I gotta work to get that kinda standard. If it does, that'll be great! But for now, I suppose baby steps are the best way to go.

It's alright to feel sad at times but if you say so, though I didn't do much ;v;" But huh, so that's why. Must be quite busy for the unexpected events..

It was so cool being able to meet such people! I think they'll be good help for later issues as well, since they seem so interested about us wanting to major in Journalism and all haha. But thank you, I shall try my best to reach the high rankings!

Ahhhh if only. For now, I gotta work to get that kinda standard. If it does, that'll be great! But for now, I suppose baby steps are the best way to go.

It's alright to feel sad at times but if you say so, though I didn't do much ;v;" But huh, so that's why. Must be quite busy for the unexpected events..

It was so cool being able to meet such people! I think they'll be good help for later issues as well, since they seem so interested about us wanting to major in Journalism and all haha. But thank you, I shall try my best to reach the high rankings!

Yup, only work can get you there. Baby steps are indeed the best! A lot of things in history came about that way.

Haha, of course! Don't worry, I don't believe in forcing stuff. But yeah, it's been preeeeetty busy. Though we're all coming to terms with it more and more, so that's good.

Glad to know that! Sounds like you had fun meeting up with them. And yes, go forth! Don't let anything stop you!

May I remind you how motivational you are at times? It actually helps me get things done more quickly somehow!

Now I only have to do two more assignments woo

Just spreading the good word that is America

Lian Shi O.O, but her figure aside, she's a pretty nice girl.

Yup, give us our only spear lord as the poster boy, let him have a cool fight scene with the Black Knight in the OP

uguuuu, now i rly want that ;~;

with the story of tellius, akaneia, jugdral, elibe, magvel

giphy.gif

it was unintentional although i did notice it before posting

uguuuu, now i rly want that ;~;

with the story of tellius, akaneia, jugdral, elibe, magvel

Hmm? want what?

Yes, yes. I don't even mind if KT does a retelling of one of these stories, knowing how they write stories, it's pretty sure to be a good one all the same