Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I wasn't able to play the game extensively, but from what I heard, the characters are more balanced than they were in previous titles.

Oh yeah, definitely. Well, as of now, they are. No idea what the future may hold

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I wasn't able to play the game extensively, but from what I heard, the characters are more balanced than they were in previous titles.

still doesn't stop Little Mac.

Crappy air game is not much when you can destroy everything in the ground

already happened

man i'm good

I'm looking forward to ~funeral~ day, myself

DRESS UP

(I wasn't a very spirit week person)

(except for the twin day where I accidentally dressed up the same way my best friend did that was cool)

also it's actually more of a "girls can only say x phrase to guys, guys have to try to make girls talk to them"

: I

Haha amazing. You should try it

So am I. I've spent my whole life in big cities, but i've always loved going to the country and camping, it just gives me such joy, it makes me forget all my worries. Things just look so much simpler in the country.

Even though my city has like 3 million inhabitants, it's quite isolated, surrounded by farms, forests and savanas on everyside, and just looking at the horizon makes me calmer, happier.

I guess i'm just being silly huehue

I don't have any cash on me sadly, there's also a bakery set up now, it looks tasty damn it.

Have you ever considered a cabin, a cabin is a nice place to escape without having the obligations of making a living out there. Of course it's expensive, but aren't all life's pleasures? I have fond memories of my family's cabin.

So apparently he and his wife make this stuff all the time and there's so much of it and apparently it's quite popular. I feel bad now for referring to it as horse food, I think it's some sort of cereal with grains and fruits and stuff.

Like oatmeal?

Sorta, apparently it comes in flavours like Hawaian. I want to ask him more about it but I then I'll feel obligated to purchase it.

What if smash true potential is that the Wii U version will support 8 player matches

That sounds terrible

4 players matchs are already quite chaotic >_>

Edited by Nobody

still doesn't stop Little Mac.

Crappy air game is not much when you can destroy everything in the ground

ive beat little mac's taking like 5% damage just by playing Marth, baiting out his moves then throwing him off stage, then counter his recover and he dies. Unless they are really good at sweetspotting the b forward. If they go for b up then drop zone fair or bair stage spike.

Im guessing this will work with other characters with counter.

ive beat little mac's taking like 5% damage just by playing Marth, baiting out his moves then throwing him off stage, then counter his recover and he dies. Unless they are really good at sweetspotting the b forward. If they go for b up then drop zone fair or bair stage spike.

Im guessing this will work with other characters with counter.

That reminds me of a few times a beat little mac players.

It usually ends up with me as Marth on the corner of the stage, they go for their side B, i use counter. I counter the move but Mac keeps going and falls off the stage