• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

guh

have you seen mega beedrill's stats

and thought about how it has adaptability and one of the best offensive types in the game

Shame it doesn't get Gunk Shot and Attack Order

And I wouldn't say best offensive type in the game since any steel type wall that combo

guh

have you seen mega beedrill's stats

and thought about how it has adaptability and one of the best offensive types in the game

ya

shame it's still trash without any good priority or good STAB bug-type moves

mega sceptile tho

ya

shame it's still trash without any good priority or good STAB bug-type moves

mega sceptile tho

Yeah Mega-Beedrill offensive stats look impressive, but it's move pool is incredibly shallow. Most walls can take its attacks all day.

I thought Mega-Slowbro getting Shell Armor was a downgrade to Regenerator, but a with 180 Defense and 130 Sp.Atk it's like Crocune+.

Mega-Gallade has pretty good stats.

And I'm really happy about M-Sceptile's stat distribution.

Edited by LuxSpes

"A level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters; by using Helping Hand by two different Pokémon in a Triple battle, holding a Metronome, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power or Huge Power, 6 Attack boosts, and a Mimiced Me First used on a slower Pokémon using the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. Also, Shuckle's partner must have the ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th turn of using Rollout consecutively without any misses, if used against a level 1 Ledyba, Yanma or Combee with minimum Defense stats, that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 481,266,036 damage with a critical hit." -Bulbapedia