Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

@Dusk: Mediafire isn't working. I can't PM patches without it. The only way I can think of is e-mail. I have John's, so don't worry over that.

I'll PM it, then

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@Dusk: I'll make the e-mails separate, if you don't want John to know yours. I'll send it either tonight or tomarrow. @Duck: The 1 Con player 20 Con foe patch. There's still a beta spot left if you want it.

I'm too lazy to find one. And then actually make an account. It actually didn't cross my mind. It's a bit late for it now, though. Plus I don't feel like making more accounts to keep track of.

I'm too lazy to find one. And then actually make an account. It actually didn't cross my mind. It's a bit late for it now, though. Plus I don't feel like making more accounts to keep track of.

Just use your Google Drive one; it's linked with your Gmail!

http://www.sendspace.com/

This one doesn't need an account

Also, can't you attach files to posts/pms here?

@Tonton: I said it's a bit late because I already have Dusk's PM. And I didn't know that, I never see it used...

@John: Dusk does not use Google for email. I don't think he'd have access now I know that.

@Tonton: I said it's a bit late because I already have Dusk's PM. And I didn't know that, I never see it used... @John: Dusk does not use Google for email. I don't think he'd have access now I know that.

You don't need to have Gmail in order to download files from Google Drive.