Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Nothing I'd like to share here. PM me if you want to know. But I'm never coming back to this thread until I see better progress with it.

Better progress? Everyone who posts on this thread is contributing to the "progress" of this thread.

As for something being private, that is understandable. But don't come in here and say that this thread is shit or whatever if you haven't been taking your own measures into fixing it.

Now, if you truly wish to "better" this thread, I suggest you share it pubically with us in a mature matter. I'm sure all of us are capable of a serious discussion.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

After getting warned in mafia about editing a post this was going to be my username "do not edit posts guy." But there is a problem because I have only made 1 of 2 display changes since Jan 24 2014 which was Nk to Je. But is says I have made 2 of 2 since Feb 23 2014.

What?

I've never played mafia, but the thing that they warn you the most is that you can't edit posts there.

After getting warned in mafia about editing a post this was going to be my username "do not edit posts guy." But there is a problem because I have only made 1 of 2 display changes since Jan 24 2014 which was Nk to Je. But is says I have made 2 of 2 since Feb 23 2014.

Oh... I see. Well that does suck.

And Duck my Chemistry teacher gave my class a spring break packet.

Teachers can be weird.

I approve this message.

My spanish teacher gave us a couple packets to do over spring break. And she actually thinks we don't get homework in other classes. She actually thinks that.

Night you all, i think i'm going to bed soon.

Good night John~

Hey, Kin is asking whether you'd prefer high growth rates(like Awakening) or low growth rates(like the GBA games) for her hack.

Night John :)

Edited by LuxSpes

Good luck!!!

I need to finish my work too ><"

thanks

God damn my spanish teacher gave us four packets to do for tomorrow

Like what the hell

I hated spanish classes back in school, even though portuguese is a lot like it. I'd actually just write in portuguese and then change some vowels in order to make the sentence look spanish in some tests lol

I imagine that it must suck even more for someone who has a first language completely different from it >_>

Edited by Your Mother

Hey, Kin is asking whether you'd prefer high growth rates(like Awakening) or low growth rates(like the GBA games) for her hack.

Night John :)

Low, with people having one or two high ones for their specific specialties

I hated spanish classes back in school, even though portuguese is a lot like it.

I imagine that it must suck even more for someone who has a first language completely different from it >_>

Yeah it does, but then I think about learning english as a second language

And I'm like "Welp um I guess I'm lucky?"

LOW!

She's hacking FE7, she should keep the growths like they're there.

Just please tell her to make me like Seth/Titania or at least FE7!Marcus, rather than a shitty jeigan with crappy growths.

Also, I'd like my growths to be HP > STR > DEF > SPD > SKL = LUK = RES, because my aim is terrible IRL.

Edited by Your Mother

You know what? Tell her to just copy Seth bases/ groths,

But lowering the SKL growth by 20%, the SPD/HP growth by 10% and the DEF/RES growths by 5% each. And lowering the SKL base by 2 points, the SPD base by 1 point and the LUK base by 3 points.

So, something like:

Bases:

HP: 30

ATK: 14

SKL: 11

SPD: 11

LUK: 10

DEF: 11

RES: 8

Growths:

HP: 80%

STR: 50%

SKL: 25%

SPD: 35%

LUK: 25%

DEF: 35%

RES: 25%

Of course, assuming she's using FE7 like stats for the enemies.

Edited by Your Mother

LOW!

She's hacking FE7, she should keep the growths like they're there.

Just please tell her to make me like Seth/Titania or at least FE7!Marcus, rather than a shitty jeigan with crappy growths.

Also, I'd like my growths to be HP > STR > DEF > SPD > LUK > SKL, because my aim is terrible IRL.

Yeah!!! I need Nobody to be my Main Vanguard! ^_^

Also:

HP>Skill > Spd > Str > Luck > Def >Res for me :D

I like to use my foresight to help me out in a sticky situation.