• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

OK MY DAY

[...]

All in all, it was worth it, because the kids are safe and had good times doing what they did.

but did you obtain the autograph?

WHAT A MAN

dude just read the LP

Theres a fe1 lp

not knowing of this should be a suspendable offense imo

oh that

mine is less like that and more like Dusk/duck's thingy so I don't think it's comparable

I do think that one's funny though.

I DID try to cut down on the pictures fro my next update

I checked one of Dusk's posts at random and saw that I think he has ~50 pictures so...yea, I think I should try harder to cut down

Yeah... YEAH!

I need the time to recovery anyways.

You once told me of your adventures in the snow. It was very enlightening.

The snow makes the cold weather okay. Really cold weather without snow is just wrong.

Ah, right you are.

YEAH! ... >w>

Oh, ah yes I remember them now, I plan to make more and then have more stories to tell... and I think I said that also.

Agreed, cold and no snow, especially during this season is bad >_>

oh that

mine is less like that and more like Dusk/duck's thingy so I don't think it's comparable

I do think that one's funny though.

I DID try to cut down on the pictures fro my next update

I checked one of Dusk's posts at random and saw that I think he has ~50 pictures so...yea, I think I should try harder to cut down

I'd say the main thing to cut down on would be screeshotting that much of the story text

or if you feel the need to have it all, turn them into gifs

(most of the battles could go by the same guidelines)

I'd say the main thing to cut down on would be screeshotting that much of the story text

or if you feel the need to have it all, turn them into gifs

(most of the battles could go by the same guidelines)

I generally don't screenshot much of the text (at least, not anymore)

like one or two shots for the opening chapter narration, then another two for the chapter intro (text immediately after you start the chapter), then another one or two for the ending text. most of it is gameplay stuff.

Edit: as for battles, I usually only use two pictures per battle: one on the map showing my unit targeting the enemy (as well as the enemies stats and stuff), and then one for when the battle ends and the exp my unit gets. sometimes more if something notable happens (like there's a crit or a miss or something), and then one/two more if a level is gotten.

also the gif thing you mentioned earlier gave me an IDEA

though I don't know if it's a good idea or not

I'm thinking maybe I should include one of these for every chapter? that way people get an idea for how the chapter is laid out and where enemies are and stuff. IDK.

Edited by shinpichu

I generally don't screenshot much of the text (at least, not anymore)

like one or two shots for the opening chapter narration, then another two for the chapter intro (text immediately after you start the chapter), then another one or two for the ending text. most of it is gameplay stuff.

also the gif thing you mentioned earlier gave me an IDEA

though I don't know if it's a good idea or not

I'm thinking maybe I should include one of these for every chapter? that way people get an idea for how the chapter is laid out and where enemies are and stuff. IDK.

that would actually be a pretty awesome idea imo

but did you obtain the autograph?

dude just read the LP

not knowing of this should be a suspendable offense imo

Didn't you want the on-site nicknames thing? I can't remember now.

that would actually be a pretty awesome idea imo

NEAT

also how do you make your gifs because the way I'm doing it now is kind of a pain in the ass

and it would be an even bigger pain in the ass to do for even every notable battle, or every level (which is what I'm thinking of doing because of how levels in FE3 are displayed)

Didn't you want the on-site nicknames thing? I can't remember now.

I think I expressed interest in it but it seems like a lot of effort for something I generally look up anyways

NEAT

also how do you make your gifs because the way I'm doing it now is kind of a pain in the ass

and it would be an even bigger pain in the ass to do for even every notable battle, or every level (which is what I'm thinking of doing because of how levels in FE3 are displayed)

hold on

I think I expressed interest in it but it seems like a lot of effort for something I generally look up anyways

hold on

Only having to look it up one > Looking it up every name change

Tonton finally made me care enough to do it.

also if you want to adjust the length of time each frame stays visible, open the image back up (the gif itself), and
lHtUg04.pngvy5jG0y.png

to get

eBFMzVB.gif

Edited by Euklyd