Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

alternatively you could just go to one of those lame online gifmakers but that's honestly more effort than it's worth

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

and now we find out who the forgetful ones are... i would be one of them, but i don't forget about things like this...

things like what

shit I missed the merry midnight

you should know

I forgot

and now we find out who the forgetful ones are... i would be one of them, but i don't forget about things like this...

Wall of text

Wow, that sure was an absurd weekend, and I felt bad for you halfway through since damn, that was some bad luck. Although in the end everything worked out, so there's that. Those headaches though sound quite bad, hope they stop soon.

Props for being so descriptive, most wouldn't write this much about the recent happenings.

And I want to go to an anime con too crai

Oh, neat. Will try it out when I access my PC again, so thanks.

Only having to look it up one > Looking it up every name change

Tonton finally made me care enough to do it.

Also, it prevents people from disguising as each other. I remember there being confusion once since one guy copied profile, avi etc from another user so no one knew who was who until looking up name histories. It boils down to the same, but with this pranks like that can't even be started.

oh i'm a singer, the reason why it was too ambitious was that i didn't have enough time to finish everything by halloween.

I know, I just meant to say that you shouldn't overdo it, if the deadline's too close you needn't push yourself is all =3

Good morning thread

I always get 8 hours, sir.

Since when? I remember you being awake no matter how late it was.

Anyway, captain obvious here, but your body isn't used to sleep early so your internal clock is going haywire or something

Depending on how late it is at your place you might just want to stay awake without trying again

because someone set the clocks back an hourso instead of waking up at six I woke up at five

Oh, I see. We did that like two weeks ago but eh

Also, I tried searching for why we do that anyways and it turns out we do it to 'save light' or some shit. Turns out that it arguably is even damaging

Oh, I see. We did that like two weeks ago but eh

Also, I tried searching for why we do that anyways and it turns out we do it to 'save light' or some shit. Turns out that it arguably is even damaging

arguably is even damaging

OKAY MAYORA OKAY

arguably is even damaging

OKAY MAYORA OKAY

It's true though. I mean, sure, electricity consumption was lowered by 1%, but in turn we have more traffic accidents the day after setting the clock back/forward since people's internal clocks are disturbed and many are thus unfocused while driving. Idk, sounds pretty pointless to me, but then again I'd need to be more informed so

That's prob just coincidence. I don't stay up everyday, and me struggling with sleep has been a problem since before I would.

Although today isn't so bad, went to sleep at around 10 so I got like 7 hours, it's 5:30 here.

Oh, I see. Sounds quite annoying though, have you ever considered taking pills or anything like that? Not sure how bad it is in general.

That's enough I guess, and besides, 5:30 is an okay time to wake up

It's true though. I mean, sure, electricity consumption was lowered by 1%, but in turn we have more traffic accidents the day after setting the clock back/forward since people's internal clocks are disturbed and many are thus unfocused while driving. Idk, sounds pretty pointless to me, but then again I'd need to be more informed so

Oh, I see. Sounds quite annoying though, have you ever considered taking pills or anything like that? Not sure how bad it is in general.

That's enough I guess, and besides, 5:30 is an okay time to wake up

i was referring to your bad grammar