Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I love Poker. Hold'em or Stud?

None, it is another type of game, although I'm not sure how much it can be considered poker

Basically you get 5 cards and your hand is assigned a certain value fitting to it (with 5 of a kind being the best, said hand exists here because joker), and after that you can multiply said value by betting. The dealer gives you a card and you have to decide if the next one will be higher or lower than the previous one. If youget it right 8 times you win a lot of cash, otherwise you're screwed. And ofc I get 7 8's, get each bet right and on the last bet the dealer hands me a joker. I choose lower but naturally the next card is another joker- insta loss

Sucky game

Rule #rand(): Conservation of detail. If you describe a rifle in Scene 1, it had better go off in Scene 2.

Is that not talking about the creation of a plot? If the plot is unchangable and fixed, then the best choice would be either to deliver all at once, as e.g. weekly episodes might make it harder for the viewer to be attached to the series or in episodes split so that one episode leads perfectly into the next one. Shin cannot change when an imporrtant twist takes place thus in that regard is only responsible for the cliffhangers created between episodes.

If this is unrelated, then I fear I must have misunderstood the quote

Edited by Kokone Kirino

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Something something literally everywhere in the intros forum these days.

But I don't get one </3

I know right.

At least IX had ridiculous bonus bosses.

What of it come at me bro.

Reminds me of FFXII's bonus boss. He had 50 million hp and damage was capped at 9999. At least the best weapons had some good side effects

Is that not talking about the creation of a plot? If the plot is unchangable and fixed, then the best choice would be either to deliver all at once, as e.g. weekly episodes might make it harder for the viewer to be attached to the series or in episodes split so that one episode leads perfectly into the next one. Shin cannot change when an imporrtant twist takes place thus in that regard is only responsible for the cliffhangers created between episodes.

If this is unrelated, then I fear I must have misunderstood the quote

I was basically saying a Let's Play that is not a video is not a good medium to explain the entire game. Better to only keep the essentials in your posts. People read them for commentary anyway.

None, it is another type of game, although I'm not sure how much it can be considered poker

Basically you get 5 cards and your hand is assigned a certain value fitting to it (with 5 of a kind being the best, said hand exists here because joker), and after that you can multiply said value by betting. The dealer gives you a card and you have to decide if the next one will be higher or lower than the previous one. If youget it right 8 times you win a lot of cash, otherwise you're screwed. And ofc I get 7 8's, get each bet right and on the last bet the dealer hands me a joker. I choose lower but naturally the next card is another joker- insta loss

Sucky game

Have you played Euchre? I think you would like it.

I was basically saying a Let's Play that is not a video is not a good medium to explain the entire game. Better to only keep the essentials in your posts. People read them for commentary anyway.

Ok, so you did mean that

And yes, keeping only that which is necessary is the best choice. But as I meant to say, if you post the first chapter + commentary it wouldn't hurt to add in the second+ commentary too, as long as it only contains essential plot points just like the first. It would appear soon anyway, so it would only serve to please the reader instead of making him wait. I did not intend to say that he should stretch the content of the chapters themselves.

Have you played Euchre? I think you would like it.

Just read the rules of the game. While not the same, it is quite similar to a card game played in South Tyrol which I played as a kid all the time