• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That's pretty cool, can I assume you'll be asking the questions? Heh..

that would be super okay but unfortunately I'm not COOL ENOUGH to do that anxiety etc etc

don't you mean goon dorning

yes of course my mistake

that would be super okay but unfortunately I'm not COOL ENOUGH to do that anxiety etc etc

I see, well, what will you do during that time then? and this is one of the times I agree with you about being nervous, he is in a seat of some authority... but he is also made up of the same stuff you are.(i.e. biology and all that)

I'll interview them for you

thanks you're such a big help

I see, well, what will you do during that time then? and this is one of the times I agree with you about being nervous, he is in a seat of some authority... but he is also made up of the same stuff you are.(i.e. biology and all that)

well I mean

we'll aaaall be in the room but I think only a few people are doing the actual INTERVIEWING

you have a point I GUESS

I dunno he's old

old people scare me

also it's really hard to get an interview with him so I don't want him to think that we're wasting his time ;_;

really I think he's only considering it because he graduated from our high school <o<

well I mean

we'll aaaall be in the room but I think only a few people are doing the actual INTERVIEWING

you have a point I GUESS

I dunno he's old

old people scare me

I see, you've painted a good enough image for me to work with.

W-wha..? Do you consider me old? o:

also it's really hard to get an interview with him so I don't want him to think that we're wasting his time ;_;

really I think he's only considering it because he graduated from our high school <o<

I see, then you should really relish in the fact that you got him to do an interview.

That's... haha, that's sometimes what they do, make students look promising by getting this opportunity and promoting the school he graduated from in the process. It's kind of a win-win situation, depending on how you look at it.

I'll be fighting the Dark Dragon Aryuu while cheering for you guys

Fight on, Arya how is now Arietta. Our worlds may be steeped in darkness, but we cannot let that squander our resolve!