• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@Steve: Morning I'm doing well. Day got better when I found another person to talk video games with o/

@Damian: I see what you did thereee also hello

@Tristian: Good morning how are you

Long time no see o/

Is the line in your sig from 'Spirited Away'? I can't recall ._.

[spoiler=Bal and Arya]Well, so far R11's story is moving at a good pace, after the first 'incident' that takes place, the mystery commences, no one seems to know who you are and no one believes you are who you claim you are for a certain reason. o:

In the beginning there were split scenarios like in Ever17, though I'm not sure if you get to 'pick a route' or something, I'll delve deeper and inform you of my findings.

Other than that, the pacing of the story is good so far, the character are okay so far, and the atmosphere is great. (Likes snowstorms).

And another feature I like is the music track display, there was this one ambient song playing(Delusive Consciousness amb.), I think I found my current favorite song in the novel so far.

Nice, I'll wait for more~ Thank you ^-^

Not meaning anything of offense to Koneko or anything, but I don't get it when people add extra E's to the final E in 'there'. The E is silent, so what is there to add? More silence?

What are you talking about?

Haha, I see it now >_>

Edited by Soledai

Nice, I'll wait for more~ Thank you ^-^

I actually have one now.

There are split scenarios... but it is done in a... unique way, so far, I don't know if this will change, but yeah, without spoiling, you're still you... in a way.

Or not split scenarios in the purest scene, but scenario shifts? I think I could use that.

Edited by Soledai

Well, for example, if I were to make 'there' into 'theeeere', you could imagine I'm extending the E. But the final E is silent. So if I say 'thereeee', what sound am I extending? Silence?

Ah I see and that is true.

That is, however, quite a literary detail, as long as the meaning is grasped, I don't think that much investigation is needed.

Oh, so... it's like, you're here one moment and the next you're elsewhere?

Yes, I probably can't say why this is without spoilers, but it tells you kind of early though, so I wonder if anyone who's read it had missed it somehow.

Yes, I probably can't say why this is without spoilers, but it tells you kind of early though, so I wonder if anyone who's read it had missed it somehow.

Ahh, I probably should play this, sounds interesting :3

Ahh, I probably should play this, sounds interesting :3

Are you reading something right now? I'll get into it a bit more and see if it can keep my interest, though it might at this rate.

If anything the start is okay, just have to deal with a loud kid for a bit.