Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

In the end, my teacher started screaming at me, but I somehow managed to get him to calm down. We'll be doing the presentation on Monday, but if that one isn't perfect, it'll be "a complete failing". This' ll be fun

Call me whatever you want, you're about my age so I see no problem with that. As said above, I miraculously managed to convince him of doing it on Monday, which is already something. In the end even a guy with a head that thick had to accept that it just wouldn't work out.
College? I fear I'm still in high school, second to last year here. And thanks for the offer, but the rules here don't have anything to prevent the situation, sadly. I know them fairly well myself due to another incident a year ago, but this one really is a shitty loophole. A question though if you allow, are you interested in becoming a lawyer then?
Well, at least I'm glad you didn't have to do the presentation, though from what I read the new situation isn't exactly perfect either. I wish you good luck again.

I was in a somewhat similar situation last school year, where a big amount of projects and tests was planned in the last few weeks of school. I had to do way more tests and assignments than the rules allowed, so I didn't do one part of a certain assigment, and skipped a test. The teacher failed me for it, and I'm currently taking it up with the headmaster. But if there are no rules in your school for this type of situation, there isn't much you can do (besides complain - if you find this to be a consistent problem, you could perhaps still file a complaint higher-up, especially if this a recurring problem or if it affects a lot of people).

As for your question, I want to study law, but I don't necessarily want to become a lawyer. I want to work 'for justice', in whatever capacity.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

*cries tears of joy*

why isn't she in Smash 4 T_T

@John: Is that some expansion or mod or something? Some of that equipment is unfamiliar to me.

It's the Long War mod for XCOM.

I'm loving it!

Also, i'm adding more soldiers to my barracks. I'd like to add you too if you don't mind. ^^;

I need something like this; N7 _ Bal or Balcerzak. Or something else if you want. But i want _ to be replaced with a B word if possible for that alliteration effect, and try not to be too long.

Edited by John the Tactician