• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[spoiler=<_&lt]If you clicked on this spoiler hoping to find a '<_<', then you've come to the wrong place. Although technically I did just type it. So you did come to the right place. But not like you imagined. Unless you imagined it would be like this, which would be pretty weird to imagine.

I have no idea why my school decided to completely screw up my schedule. This is my Monday:

8:30 - 9:20 a.m.: Latin.

2:20 - 4:00 p.m.: PE.

Other school days are quite long for me, usually the full 8:30-16:00.

Ohai Hattusili

inb4 you're actually somebody I know who got a name change

Hello. I've always been Hattusili I around here. But we haven't spoken to each other before, have we?

I have no idea why my school decided to completely screw up my schedule. This is my Monday:

8:30 - 9:20 a.m.: Latin.

2:20 - 4:00 p.m.: PE.

omg that is utter dogshit to deal with

it was possible to get that schedule in my yr 11/12 but everyone did their best to avoid it lol

except the guys who lived within walking distance, I guess. But with my commute?

... wait, Latin?

Hello Tryhard (could I ask: any progress in the GG thread?). All these new people in HHH the thread of our lord Integrity.

omg that is utter dogshit to deal with

it was possible to get that schedule in my yr 11/12 but everyone did their best to avoid it lol

except the guys who lived within walking distance, I guess. But with my commute?

I can cycle to school in 15 minutes, so it's not too bad. It is still a hassle. And it makes my Mondays pointless, in my eyes.

... wait, Latin?

What about it?

About as much as ever. Kinda getting tired like you and Irysa. Can only present my own arguments. At the very least the tone has changed to be calmer.

Also I posted in this thread infrequently before you whippersnapper.

Edited by Tryhard

Good morning Koneko and Kinumi and Iceflare.

About as much as ever. Kinda getting tired like you and Irysa. Can only present my own arguments. At the very least the tone has changed to be calmer.

Also I posted in this thread infrequently before you whippersnapper.

Well, at least it's good that you keep on fighting. I wish there was more I could do, but I feel way too powerless in all the chaos. My busy schedule should die down a bit in a few weeks, I think I'll do something then, like a big write-up of my reflections or something.

And I am sorry if my comment has offended you, respected elder of this thread.

So, Hatt, can I call you Hatt?

I've noticed most people call me Hattu, but quite a few variations of my username are in use, so feel free.

Edited by Hattusili I