• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

no school today

ahhhhh

Is that because of snow fall? If so, how much snow are we talking about?

I know you Americans aren't as used to snow as us Canadians, but for school to be cancelled here, we need 16 inch of snow on the ground.

nou

pc-98 reimu confirmed for too kawaii

its there on my screen

This is what your sig looks to me:

2XfTyIQ.jpg?1

and in case you see your sig, what I see is a black rectangle with 'The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available. imgur.com' written in it.

Edited by LuxSpes

I know you Americans aren't as used to snow as us Canadians, but for school to be cancelled here, we need 16 inch of snow on the ground.

yessir

2-3 inches, roads aren't cleared, etc

o.o? Is it only me then?

go to bed, arya

This is what your sig looks to me:

I just fixed it

It gets even worse further down south

If there's snow down there they have a panic and everything's closed because they don't have a lot, if any, snow-clearing vehicles and stuffs down there

Maaaaaaaaan the school board in my town tries too hard to not close, though. The roads can be iced over and they'll still say "no delay"

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hmmm I could try?? also /patpat

ah thanks freohr! here it is for the most part. I'm not sure whether I did the folds correctly ;___;

[spoiler=big image watch out]6d3f7c631c.png

well it's mostly due to the slick roads and they don't want to risk any accidents over here. that and we have 4-6 inches of snow atm that hasn't been cleared in most of the areas. though wow 16 inches that is a whole lot. I can't remember a time when we had a lot a lot of snow.

Maaaaaaaaan the school board in my town tries too hard to not close, though. The roads can be iced over and they'll still say "no delay"

I can relate to this a lot haaa man. It was like this last year way too many times and then they had to let us out of school early cause of it

Not even

my condolences

ah thanks freohr! here it is for the most part. I'm not sure whether I did the folds correctly ;___;

[spoiler=big image watch out]

well it's mostly due to the slick roads and they don't want to risk any accidents over here. that and we have 4-6 inches of snow atm that hasn't been cleared in most of the areas. though wow 16 inches that is a whole lot. I can't remember a time when we had a lot a lot of snow.

I can relate to this a lot haaa man. It was like this last year way too many times and then they had to let us out of school early cause of it

how much snow kitty

i do, save for one. Its just that i need an advisor to change my major, which apparently, i no longer have

That sounds really strange, maybe you can go see dudes in administartion and be all "Hey man, I don't have a advisor and I want to change my major." or something like that