• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Late, but I posted right before leaving to go see Big Hero 6 (it was pretty great)

I am serious! And thank you for the vote of confidence ^w^ (I do think it will be fun, getting paid 20-30$ an hour after scrapping by with allowance and birthday/Christmas money for 3 years is just the the cherry on top!)

And my day was great! I played a bit of Xenoblade, received the call, which instantly made my day (since I was getting a bit :/ about not having heard from them). I also hung out with my friend this afternoon and I just came back from watching Big Hero 6 (like I said at the start of my post)

BIG HERO 6 WAS THE BESTEST AHHHHHHH

You're welcome, I'm glad you got the job o wo)/ (and wow that is a lot more money than I expected, but it's definitely a nice start to better things!)

What did you like about the film if I may ask? I haven't known much people who has watched the movie since they saw Interstellar (I am pretty sure this is the film name..it's a really long movie too I thinks) instead.

BIG HERO 6 WAS THE BESTEST AHHHHHHH

You're welcome, I'm glad you got the job o wo)/ (and wow that is a lot more money than I expected, but it's definitely a nice start to better things!)

What did you like about the film if I may ask? I haven't known much people who has watched the movie since they saw Interstellar (I am pretty sure this is the film name..it's a really long movie too I thinks) instead.

I wasn't expecting that much either. He asked me about what I was looking for as a salary during the interview and I honestly told him that I wasn't that concerned by the pay-check, I really wanted to be able to help people by teaching and any salary would be good. Then he tells me that it's between 20-30$/hour, meaning in a 10h week, I make nearly as much as one of my friend who works 35h. And I'm definitely happy about it. I was getting in a slump about not being able to find a job for so long. But the volunteering really helped boost my confidence and now this is another big step!

I found it really entertaining and endearing. Baymax was awesome (and Tadashima as well, shame he didn't get a lot of screen time ;w;). I was confused by the San Fransokyo thing initially XD). But I really want to go see Interstellar as well. It got good reviews and it's directed by Christopher Nolan, who made some of my favorite movies (Inception, The Dark Knight). Problem is that Mockingjay part 1 is coming next week, so I'll have to choose >v>

I wasn't expecting that much either. He asked me about what I was looking for as a salary during the interview and I honestly told him that I wasn't that concerned by the pay-check, I really wanted to be able to help people by teaching and any salary would be good. Then he tells me that it's between 20-30$/hour, meaning in a 10h week, I make nearly as much as one of my friend who works 35h. And I'm definitely happy about it. I was getting in a slump about not being able to find a job for so long. But the volunteering really helped boost my confidence and now this is another big step!

I found it really entertaining and endearing. Baymax was awesome (and Tadashima as well, shame he didn't get a lot of screen time ;w;). I was confused by the San Fransokyo thing initially XD). But I really want to go see Interstellar as well. It got good reviews and it's directed by Christopher Nolan, who made some of my favorite movies (Inception, The Dark Knight). Problem is that Mockingjay part 1 is coming next week, so I'll have to choose >v>

You don't find jobs like that often, so man that is a really great opportunity. That and you can get the best of both worlds -- being happy with the job you have while having a stable finance! Good job Lux, you did it. That and were /really/ patient for them to call you back since it was a while..well. I think it was a while since you had done the interview with them.

[spoiler=hello big hero 6 spoilers];____; Tadashi died for the sake of theme of the movie and I was really sad. Even more sad when Baymax decided to say goodbye and save Hiro and the villain's daughter who was trapped in the time portal. It's confuzzling why they did it at first for me, but I started reading some of the comics it was based on -- they are really great I must say. I wanted to see it too, but the rules for watching movies at the cinema is that everyone would want to watch it. My younger sisters were being bums and didn't want to watch the movie so we didn't get to in the end sadly.

You don't find jobs like that often, so man that is a really great opportunity. That and you can get the best of both worlds -- being happy with the job you have while having a stable finance! Good job Lux, you did it. That and were /really/ patient for them to call you back since it was a while..well. I think it was a while since you had done the interview with them.

[spoiler=hello big hero 6 spoilers];____; Tadashi died for the sake of theme of the movie and I was really sad. Even more sad when Baymax decided to say goodbye and save Hiro and the villain's daughter who was trapped in the time portal. It's confuzzling why they did it at first for me, but I started reading some of the comics it was based on -- they are really great I must say. I wanted to see it too, but the rules for watching movies at the cinema is that everyone would want to watch it. My younger sisters were being bums and didn't want to watch the movie so we didn't get to in the end sadly.

I think I mentioned this before, but their first call to where they offered me an interview really took me by surprise since I had applied way back in September. That was Tuesday 2 weeks ago. Then I had the interview on the Thursday of the very same week where they told me they would call me no matter the answer before Wednesday of the following week. They didn't call and I was getting :/ about it, so I was ecstatic when I received the call today.

I knew Baymax would find a way to get his hard-drive out of the portal when he said he would always be there. And I haven't done any research, but the hypothesis I proposed to my friend was that after using video games and anime as a way to ship their culture world wide, Japanese culture took over the world and thus San Fransokyo was created. That's sad :< I guess you can always get an illegal copy of Interstellar when it comes out >v>

To anyone here that VN's,

does the H-scenes really, like enhance the experience of it?

like does it add on anything to the feel of it?

It doesn't really add or take anything away.

Some of it is unnecessary, but overall, it's kind of just there for the most part?

Are you looking at one that has H-scenes in it?

lol relying on IGN for actual non biased review's

IGN seemed to like harping on the Big N's case in the last few years (they barely have said anything about Xenoblade Chronicles X).

It doesn't really add or take anything away.

Some of it is unnecessary, but overall, it's kind of just there for the most part?

Are you looking at one that has H-scenes in it?

not really just wondering