• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh... Hey thread, good evening how goes?

Hey Kitty

Also because it's literally FE1 only you can actually see your movement and with a shitty mechanic (dismounting)

Dismounting is cool

Good afternoon thread!

Meep! My boss is the sweetest person ever. Blah blah trouble at work blah blah she "took the heat for me"

Ahhhh, why do higher ups have to be so mean and stuff? :'C

Hopefully everything went okay in the end?

The one that stands out to me is Kusuha's health drink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKHcwXOuZRQ

Ahh, Kusuha's health drink... the memories o:

ooh

I thought it sounded dumb before but that's actually kinda neat (Thanks for the explanation).

Is it, like, one of those in-window games, or is it told entirely through text?

I am always happy to explain mafia~

assuming that I'm not misunderstanding you, all of the discussion takes place through text

although there's real life mafia and stufffff

@Steve: hello how are you

@Tristian: so in my publication there's a senior who I was afraid of for the longest time. what I didn't know was that he was afraid of me too. We both wanted to be friends with each other but clearly we were wimps. Anyways, we had to write 'love notes today', which were simply things that we wanted to tell people about. So I gathered up the courage to write a note saying I wanted to hug him and wanted to be friends. As soon as he got the message, he locked himself in a room and read the note. I was deadly afraid that he didn't like it but little did I know he was practicing how to hug short people since he never did it before ;v; We were scared a whole lot til other seniors carried me to the other room and we hugged for a good 10 seconds. weird but it made my day after all the bad stuff early on : D

edit: stupid mobile sf no strikethrough ff-

Edited by Koneko

Anette is a character from Rune Factory.

Specifically, she's from Frontier and Tides of Destiny (and is one of the potential marriage candidates in the former).

Ahh, Kusuha's health drink... the memories o:

So bad, it can KO an android.

Yet at the same time, you feel amazing once you recover. It's also an item in Project X Zone, and in Endless Frontier EXCEED (with no negative effects in either game, mind you).

Edited by Levant Caprice

@Tristian: so in my publication there's a senior who I was afraid of for the longest time. what I didn't know was that he was afraid of me too. We both wanted to be friends with each other but clearly we were wimps. Anyways, we had to write 'love notes today', which were simply things that we wanted to tell people about. So I gathered up the courage to write a note saying I wanted to hug him and wanted to be friends. As soon as he got the message, he locked himself in a room and read the note. I was deadly afraid that he didn't like it but little did I know he was practicing how to hug short people since he never did it before ;v; We were scared a whole lot til other seniors carried me to the other room and we hugged for a good 10 seconds. weird but it made my day after all the bad stuff early on : D

:o

At least you know him now right

nothing much going on

been playing FE3 lately

b/c i cant play FE4

o:

Why not, if I may?

Wondering a bit, but okay.

I feel a bit, lightheaded, but I did have a weird sleep, I suppose.

So bad, it can KO an android.

ikr, have you played the ps3 SRWs by chance o:?

This sounds animu

thats.. a pretty interesting tale especially on the part of practicing on how to hug short people. that sounds....cute

nice to hear that your day went good after that

Edited by Vibe