Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

but this is a hack with people from this thread

and this thread is silly, not serious :c

Yeah but

If we're putting all this effort into it I'd rather it not be a joke hack

needs more grimdark and edgy

senpai's getting more tired of your bullshit by the day michael

omg you actually put that as your sig lmao that was great when I saw it in that chat

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

but we kind of had that already, only done differently

for exemple, glac only joins later and John starts with Nobody and Dodge

aslo, dusk is recruited by chapter 1 or so

Glac, do you ever enter skype?

if not, i'll try to pm here some of the stuff we had the concept already

does she join around the same time as Lyn would? :o

She barely does... >//>"

omg you actually put that as your sig lmao that was great when I saw it in that chat

yeah because it's the only original thing I have to put as a sig.

b-but s-senpai ;~;

i cri everytim

Edited by Tryhard

tryhard, do you want to be in this like a villain or soemthing?

Yeah but

If we're putting all this effort into it I'd rather it not be a joke hack

I wouldn't say it is exactly a joke hack

more of a serious hack with a lighter and more humor oriented tone for the story and characters in general

sure, it can even have serious moments but I don't think that should be its focus

granted, since Kim was the one who initially wanted this, I think the decision should be hers

also, if you guys want a serious hack, I'm open for ideas

I need some objective to learn this stuff, I'm not good at just reading tutorials and not knowing what to do with what they teach. That's why I'm worried about this one, I'm taking this as an opportunity to try to learn what I've been wanting for a while

we'll see if you actually get something going

and what do you mean, villain? I am the most pure of heart

I wonder how long it'd take for the hack to be ready.

Probably a lot of time

hacks like Dream of Five, Elibian Nights, and The Last Promise took years to get them to what they are now.

depends on how much you want to go on the custom scale. Events, spriting, mapping, palettes, sound insertion, animations, nightmare editing (and even assembly). Hacking is hard, yo.

Edited by Tryhard

I wouldn't say it is exactly a joke hack

more of a serious hack with a lighter and more humor oriented tone for the story and characters in general

sure, it can even have serious moments but I don't think that should be its focus

granted, since Kim was the one who initially wanted this, I think the decision should be hers

also, if you guys want a serious hack, I'm open for ideas

I need some objective to learn this stuff, I'm not good at just reading tutorials and not knowing what to do with what they teach. That's why I'm worried about this one, I'm taking this as an opportunity to try to learn what I've been wanting for a while

I want to start learning more as well, after I finish all of my projects for college. I'll have all the time in the world then.

hi

Hi there Kinkin ^_^

Edited by n7 Average Azn (John)

we'll see if you actually get something goingand what do you mean, villain? I am the most pure of heart hacks like Dream of Five, Elibian Nights, and The Last Promise took years to get them to what they are now.depends on how much you want to go on the custom scale. Events, spriting, mapping, palettes, animations, nightmare editing (and even assembly). Hacking is hard, yo.

Tbh, i'd prefer if the hack was simpler, and could be ready in a relative short amount of time, before people start losing interest.

But i'm not the one to decide that.

Tbh, i'd prefer if the hack was simpler, and could be ready in a relative short amount of time, before people start losing interest.

But i'm not the one to decide that.

The basic stuff is fairly easy to do. Nightmare modules let you edit stats and items very easily, text editing isn't bad, and inserting sprites, while tedious, is not that difficult. So making reskins of FE7 and FE8 is the easiest to do.

The hard parts come when you start to edit maps (i'm terrible at using the FE tilesets), events and animations.

But that's just the little I've experienced in trying to hack and stopping.

EDIT: If I have a suggestion, it might be beneficial to wait until FEXNA comes out. It should be easier to use.

Edited by Tryhard

I'd just like to add that, since I'm going to be in this hack now somehow, I've dabbled in FE hacking previously and would be willing to help out if I were asked. Though how much I could contribute depends on what happens after the semester ends.