• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh I see.

What was the Jin one?

Supposedly they are what-if scenarios, so I understand the continuity being absent.

Yinping is great, Xingcai is okay for me...kind of, and completely agreed on Bao Sanniang, she's just... no.

the first one

>_>, Lu Linqui isn't supposed to exist in hypothetical though WHAT THE FUCK KOEI

indeed, I can understand that

I have a lot of problems with Sanniang's existence

Same, I dislike the fact the fact that she's a walking up-skirt more than anything.

Her weapon is only good for the fact that I think she can buff herself with one of her EXs

the first one

>_>, Lu Linqui isn't supposed to exist in hypothetical though WHAT THE FUCK KOEI
indeed, I can understand that
I have a lot of problems with Sanniang's existence

Ahh, I see, I should have a look later at it.

<w<

I agree with the underlined so much it makes no sense, or if anything Koei >w< make her a not bad character.

Same, I dislike the fact the fact that she's a walking up-skirt more than anything.

Her weapon is only good for the fact that I think she can buff herself with one of her EXs

<w<

I agree with the underlined so much it makes no sense, or if anything Koei >w< make her a not bad character.

i personally would suffer Jiang Wei because his weapon is better than Xingcai personal opinion

Yes you should

Isn't she a fictional character too

if only she had an alt without that

ALSO SURFING BOARD SHIELD M8

i personally would suffer Jiang Wei because his weapon is better than Xingcai personal opinion

Yes you should

Isn't she a fictional character too

Yep yep, Jiang Wei's saving grace is his weapon indeed, especially with a high level Velocity on it, attack canceling like no tomorrow >w>

I shall.

That is correct, indeed, which still makes me wonder how she gets in and Zhou Cang doesn't >n>

if only she had an alt without that

ALSO SURFING BOARD SHIELD M8

She didn't get any alts in the complete edition? Wow.

Ah, yeah, that's cool, and I find it a bit better than Sima Zhao's grunt surfing, reason being, Sima Zhao usually did chip damage for me.

Yep yep, Jiang Wei's saving grace is his weapon indeed, especially with a high level Velocity on it, attack canceling like no tomorrow >w>

I shall.

That is correct, indeed, which still makes me wonder how she gets in and Zhou Cang doesn't >n>

Who be that, Zhou Cang

She didn't get any alts in the complete edition? Wow.

Ah, yeah, that's cool, and I find it a bit better than Sima Zhao's grunt surfing, reason being, Sima Zhao usually did chip damage for me.

i only remember the dw7 version alt but still has the same problem :c

Who be that, Zhou Cang

Though not in game, he joined the yellow turbans back during the rebellion, then later became a bandit until he was found by Guan Yu and became one of Guan Yu's strongest generals. Supposedly he's part of some holy trio including himself, Guan Yu, and Guan Ping.

And yes, he also perished due to Fan Castle.

Thanks Sol~ \o/

Also so many lurkers.

Null sweat, Arya.

How are you relaxing right now, aside from being at sf, if I may?

i only remember the dw7 version alt but still has the same problem :c

<n<

Wow, that's terrible, here's hoping DW8 Empires or DW9 puts her in some actual clothes or gives her some good alts.

Ask a mod *points at Night down there* or when in doubt post in FFtF

(I think that it's probably acceptable in that section though)

(but hey idk why I'm giving my opinion when I'm not a mod)

Edited by Freohr Datia