Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Peggy Sue

Peggysue

Peggysus

Pegasus

She takes you to the dreadworld and is your ultimate transport.

Those are some.....

Fascinating names, now Peggy Sue makes sense.

Oh well~

My thanksgiving was goooood although also tiriiiiiiing

I worked just for four hours though~ And..... deli is also incredibly quiet on thanksgiving

Me and my family and even more of my relatives had a family thanksgiving dinner

Wow, a quiet deli... that sounds really nice, probably due to my liking of hushed environments.

Ahh, I see. I did the same actually, but well, that's because of the aforementioned liking of quiet settings, so my thanksgiving was pretty quiet.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Those are some.....

Fascinating names, now Peggy Sue makes sense.

Wow, a quiet deli... that sounds really nice, probably due to my liking of hushed environments.

Ahh, I see. I did the same actually, but well, that's because of the aforementioned liking of quiet settings, so my thanksgiving was pretty quiet.

Number 1 rule of official English translations of Dragon Quest games:

If it can be a pun, its a pun.

Well then that'd be good for you, yes~ For me though it's just standing... trying to make it look like I'm actually working and not slacking off. Meanwhile other more experienced people know what to do when they've got nothing going on, I don't know at all. I just... clean the same spots 10 times~

Also slow days feel longer than busy days, for me

Heehee, my family is not quiet~ ^o^ That's why I love them though, they don't just sit around awkwardly in family gatherings, they just have fun and all get along and make a bunch of jokes and tell fun stories

Oh yeah, I noticed there was a Sengoku Rance draft around, is that what you're referring to?

3 years? Wow.

Yep, but that was the only thing I could find out.

That is good to hear, how was your thanksgiving? Did you go out or stay home?

The first one is what renewed my interest in the game, but I'm been doing a side project aside from the draft as well.

I may have exaggerated, apparently it was Jan/Feb of '13, prior to that my previous points run was something like Oct '09.

Number 1 rule of official English translations of Dragon Quest games:

If it can be a pun, its a pun.

Heh, I've noticed, but still that was a good one.

Well then that'd be good for you, yes~ For me though it's just standing... trying to make it look like I'm actually working and not slacking off. Meanwhile other more experienced people know what to do when they've got nothing going on, I don't know at all. I just... clean the same spots 10 times~

Also slow days feel longer than busy days, for me

Heehee, my family is not quiet~ ^o^ That's why I love them though, they don't just sit around awkwardly in family gatherings, they just have fun and all get along and make a bunch of jokes and tell fun stories

So wait, you can't relax while nothing is going on? That sounds a bit tiring to be sure, I mean I understand why, but still..

Heh, yeah, the pros seem to find something to do... or they can do nothing so professionally, it can actually play tricks on you.

Yeah, that happened, they all had their fun, but I kind of shuffled away into a quiet corner and relaxed while I ate.

The first one is what renewed my interest in the game, but I'm been doing a side project aside from the draft as well.

I may have exaggerated, apparently it was Jan/Feb of '13, prior to that my previous points run was something like Oct '09.

A side project? What would that be?

Oh, you were remembering the '09 one? I see I see, but what's a points run, not to sound ignorant

So wait, you can't relax while nothing is going on? That sounds a bit tiring to be sure, I mean I understand why, but still..

Heh, yeah, the pros seem to find something to do... or they can do nothing so professionally, it can actually play tricks on you.

Yeah, that happened, they all had their fun, but I kind of shuffled away into a quiet corner and relaxed while I ate.

Well idk really~ But I just think to myself "I don't get payed to do nothing" so I just don't want to do nothing

Ahh~ That used to be me

But I grew to find quiet lonely now and I enjoy just watching others have fun~

That's probably Integrity's fault

Well idk really~ But I just think to myself "I don't get payed to do nothing" so I just don't want to do nothing

Ahh~ That used to be me

But I grew to find quiet lonely now and I enjoy just watching others have fun~

That's probably Integrity's fault

Ohh, that's a pretty diligent mindframe to have, I understand.

Aww

But yeah, that's pretty much me though, I am social with the people, but not that much.