• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I don't care either way.

So long as I know who you're referring to.

You can keep using feminine pronouns out of habit, or you can change *shrug*

Honestly... I think you should care.

You want to be a guy, right?

I want to be a girl, I would be mad if someone referred to me as a guy.

I know you're used to it, but.. if you want to be a guy, it isn't something you really should be used to.

I'll refer to you as male, because I try to keep everyone's benefit at mind.. so..

Stop trying to change someone's ideas, J

oh my

Like you keep trying to change me?

He wants to be a guy.

I'm only trying to keep his benefit at mind.

Edited by Sophie

Honestly... I think you should care.

You want to be a guy, right?

I want to be a girl, I would be mad if someone referred to me as a guy.

I know you're used to it, but.. if you want to be a guy, it isn't something you really should be used to.

I'll refer to you as male, because I try to keep everyone's benefit at mind.. so..

All right.

Yes, I do want to be, but having been referred to as a girl my whole life, I don't care if I'm addressed as male or female, so long as I'm not expected to act like a girl too much, I'm fine.

That's fine.

All right.

Yes, I do want to be, but having been referred to as a girl my whole life, I don't care if I'm addressed as male or female, so long as I'm not expected to act like a girl too much, I'm fine.

That's fine.

I won't stop you, but again.. not really something to not care about.

It's one of the main reasons I hate going out or going to college or whatever, I have to be referred to as male.

Just because something is standard for you doesn't mean you have to like it, but, whatever you feel is fine, I guess.

I won't stop you, but again.. not really something to not care about.

It's one of the main reasons I hate going out or going to college or whatever, I have to be referred to as male.

Just because something is standard for you doesn't mean you have to like it, but, whatever you feel is fine, I guess.

It's fine.

Just my usual ambivalence.

I dislike being out moreso because I'm treated as a bizarre nutcase by most people and the "you're a girl. Girls don't act like that." I get 24/7. Pronouns are a secondary concern to me.

Like you keep trying to change me?

He wants to be a guy.

I'm only trying to keep his benefit at mind.

I only do it for the greater good.

I haven't seen her express any extreme plea saying so, but if you want to call her a guy, then fine by me.

I think you should be the last person to judge what I feel like doing.

Considering your mindset is that you're the only person who matters in the world, and the world revolves around you, even though you've done jack-shit in the longrun of your life so far.

Maybe once you take medication and stop being an extremist it might actually be possible for any human with a working brain to side with you and understand your point of view.

And yes, I know. "I simply don't understand you, and I'm not worth your time." But maybe it would be a good idea to figure out how the world works before you tell me I don't understand you.

Just a thought.

But anyway, anybody has their right to give their explanation on something and their views on it

As long as they aren't saying "YOU HAVE TO DO THIS OR ELSE"

Which J is not doing

What she's doing is totally acceptable

It's fine.

Just my usual ambivalence.

I dislike being out moreso because I'm treated as a bizarre nutcase by most people and the "you're a girl. Girls don't act like that." I get 24/7. Pronouns are a secondary concern to me.

Join the forces of ambivalence, my friend.

I've never understood people who say "you are a girl/boy, so you're not supposed to act like that." I consider that a pretty irrelevant factor in an individual's behavior. Judge people individually, not by some collective denominator.

But are you still the ultimate waifu?