• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

But it's like I still REALLY LIKE EGGNOG for being one of my most favourite drinks ever once upon a time

I-I just can't really drink it anymore because it doesn't taste that good to me anymore

rip me

But it's like I still REALLY LIKE EGGNOG for being one of my most favourite drinks ever once upon a time

I-I just can't really drink it anymore because it doesn't taste that good to me anymore

rip me

/patpats

What does eggnog even taste like? I've never had it, and I've been curious enough to WANT to try it, but people keep telling me I'll hate the taste. Let me make my own decisions ;_;

what does it taste like?

it, but people keep telling me I'll hate the taste. Let me make my own decisions ;_;

Be a rebel

drink it when they're not looking

Edited by Shockmaster

1064856_360053667489033_5531274383347180

Well, I can say I've had that reaction when I see a person that looks like me. Because, uh...apparently I'm the only person I know of with my first name. o_o

Edited by Karaszure

Well, I can say I've had that reaction when I see a person that looks like me. Because, uh...apparently I'm the only person I know of with my first name. o_o

Is your avi from a larger drawing? If it is, would you be so kind as to link it? I really like how Shulk is drawn.