• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Out of curiosity, what album are you talking about?

No Fixed Address by Nickelback. Came out a week or so ago. It sounds like they're experimenting with a new sound. I'll have to listen to it again, though. They're got Flo Rida in one of their songs, which spun me out like crazy

No Fixed Address by Nickelback. Came out a week or so ago. It sounds like they're experimenting with a new sound. I'll have to listen to it again, though. They're got Flo Rida in one of their songs, which spun me out like crazy

I see. Never really looked into Nickelback. All I know is that they get a lot of flack on the internet for some reason. Then again, we're talking about the internet.

FUCKING 8 PLAYER SMASH ON THAT GIANT KID ICARUS STAGE

FUN AS SHIT

BUT NEVER DO IT

LOTS OF RUNNING AWAY

BAH GAWD

WHAT A SLOBBERKNOCKER

I would play 8 player smash with friends, but I don't have the amount of controllers or the amount of friends interested in Smash necessary.

I would play 8 player smash with friends, but I don't have the amount of controllers or the amount of friends interested in Smash necessary.

playing it on my college campus

its really fun

I see. Never really looked into Nickelback. All I know is that they get a lot of flack on the internet for some reason. Then again, we're talking about the internet.

They're criticised for relying on formulas in their music, and not much creativity in regards to their song structures (ABABCB, if you know what that means). A lot of their songs nowadays are about relationships, sex, and having a good time with alcohol. Which is unfortunate, since a lot of their older songs were a lot more varied with their messages, and they were all good. The compositions they compose are generally simple and easier compared to most bands (Chad, the main singer, has admitted to this, since "it makes our music--especially ballads--more melodic, and easier to remember", or something to that effect). I'd personally argue most people give them hate because they just want to echo the majority; they're no way terrible

If you want, I can link you to one of their older songs I love, and link to you a song from this new album. You can hear the change in their music immediately

Edited by DodgeDusk