shadow dragon is so goood

I'll never get how its hate while new mystery is loved

lol

The problems with SD are:

1. Dumb sidequest requirements

2. Boring plot

3. Zero character development for everybody not named Marth

4. 90% of bosses are Generals

5. 90% of generics are cavs or horsemen later in the game. ...A really boring choice when used every chapter.

I'm fairly certain FE12 axes at least 3 of those.

The problems with SD are:

1. Dumb sidequest requirements

2. Boring plot

3. Zero character development for everybody not named Marth

4. 90% of bosses are Generals

5. 90% of generics are cavs or horsemen later in the game. ...A really boring choice when used every chapter.

I'm fairly certain FE12 axes at least 3 of those.

1. True, but then the sidequests are probably meant as a compensation for new/bad players who lose a lot of characters. Part of the "must make the games more appealing to newcomers or else the series is going to die" plan, I think. As an experienced player you're not supposed to unlock them. I guess IS just didn't think about how this idea would backfire.

2. Given the limitations the NES has, I believe the plot in FE1 is quite big for its system. I like how FE11 stays true to the original plot while also adding some plot additions from FE3 and some plot additions of its own.

3. I really wish the character development had been better. Silent supports are just... meh. You don't get to know your characters. With that in mind I also feel that reclassing didn't do character development any favors; it turned already underdeveloped characters into replaceable generics.

4. No comment. Not really a problem for me, I suppose.

5. With all the new class options in FE11 (compared to the original) I would have liked more class diversity too. But it's not too much of a problem for me.

Edited by Hattusili I

Impossible, the best line in the Akaneia series is: "In war, women and children cry."

lol wat

yes, I've started getting my ass kicked

I got to the crocodile dood

MMX2 is pretty hard compared to MMX1 so good luck and I can't remember much about it, unfortunately.