• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Scyther is cool, but despite having the same BST as it's non-mega-evolved evolution (literally the only stat changes between Scyther to Scizor's BST are -40 Spd +20 Atk/Def) it's not as useful

Sadly, Bug/Flying is not as good as a Bug/Steel and Speed was never an issue for Scizor thanks to Technician Bullet Punch.

Agreed

It is also a shame Masquerain is not Bug/Water like Surskit. More unique and more useful

True.

Bug/Flying is just a really bad typing unless you're called Mega-Pinsir (and even then, he doesn't like the 4x SR weakness)

True.

Bug/Flying is just a really bad typing unless you're called Mega-Pinsir (and even then, he doesn't like the 4x SR weakness)

...On top of being one of two most common dual bug typings along with Bug/Poison

Though Vocarona is pretty great even with 4x damage from SR, at least from Gen V experience. Wrecks Wallace like CRAZY with Quiver Dance>Giga Drain

yeah but like

I don't remembered any sign of him doing so in ciel's route

He felt kinda underwhelming actually

Are you still in Ciel's route? Have you gotten any of her endings? I can't remember how SHIKI was dealt with on the normal ending

...On top of being one of two most common dual bug typings along with Bug/Poison

Though Vocarona is pretty great even with 4x damage from SR, at least from Gen V experience. Wrecks Wallace like CRAZY with Quiver Dance>Giga Drain

Volcarona has fallen out of grace in the X/Y meta. Though it's by no mean bad (and I really like it's design) It was dropped in UU for a little while, but rapidly banned to BL due to it destroying the tier.

Bug eeveelution?

how would that even look

Yeah

A mammal inspired pokemon suddenly becoming a Bug sounds weird