Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Fucking whatever.

Make a PM with people I don't fucking hate right now if you want to talk.

I'm sick and tired of seeing Alicia Bitchface multiple personality psycho who doesn't know what being transgendered is' fucking ignored posts.

Calm down... please... I hate this stuff...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Im glad I have a new nickname

Considering the fact I'm quite content about what is going on, am I supposed to care?

You know, you're really not helping. I know you're probably going to respond with "I don't care" or something but this really isn't the time.

You know, you're really not helping. I know you're probably going to respond with "I don't care" or something but this really isn't the time.

I've been through enough of this enough times where it's getting annoying to my eyes and ears. Nothing but a bother. I seriously doubt that help would make her better.

Shadowfrost if you have a problem with how J becomes like that and don't care about it anymore and don't think anything will help then please shut the fuck up and just say nothing at all when it happens

And seriously Breezy, you brought it up in public

Why do you keep saying things in public then get upset when others do the same

Edited by Freohr Datia

Shadowfrost if you have a problem with how J becomes like that and don't care about it anymore and don't think anything will help then please shut the fuck up and just say nothing at all when it happens

And seriously Breezy, you brought it up in public

Why do you keep saying things in public then get upset when others do the same

Fre...

Why is it I'm the one who people get upset at when there were others behaving way worse...

It is unhelpful the way shadow is treating j and completely unfair the way breezy just treated you

But apparently I'm the only one here who's not allowed to get upset at what I'm seeing

But if I'm really being such a problem (because really I easily got in a bad mood after returning to this thread just to find all this...) then I can go and the issues will probably die down once I do that

Why is it I'm the one who people get upset at when there were others behaving way worse...

It is unhelpful the way shadow is treating j and completely unfair the way breezy just treated you

But apparently I'm the only one here who's not allowed to get upset at what I'm seeing

But if I'm really being such a problem (because really I easily got in a bad mood after returning to this thread just to find all this...) then I can go and the issues will probably die down once I do that

I'm not mad....

Actually... I admire that post...