• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Good Tonson

well

huh

Wow, that reminds me, I tried Boss Rush again, Aoko is still BS tier

Tsubame Gaeshi's speed must be in turning the handle while keeping a slight grip on the handle with the other

it makes sense to me, so that's it....

#PersonalNotes

no wonder it seems familiar, i recognize it from Hanachirasu

Good Shockmaster.

When performing Tsubame Gaeshi, you remember to keep proper footing, otherwise you'll lose your balance, and opponent will capitalize

Good Shockmaster.

When performing Tsubame Gaeshi, you remember to keep proper footing, otherwise you'll lose your balance, and opponent will capitalize

I will try to keep the footing in mind

Hi

And Glac is here

Dead

Poor Glaceon, I knew thee well.

aside from feeling something is wrong with my heart it's okay.

Oh my, can you get that checked out?

Here

Oh! You're alive.

Such occasion

Much good

WOW

How are you?

It's a post-processing filter on Dolphin that adds black outlines in places. It doesn't work well a lot of the time, though.

Here is a screenshot I took of my game. I'll probably turn the filter off as it doesn't seem to work well for the trees.

[spoiler=Warning: Fairly big image]NOXzawI.jpg

Note my horrible framerate. I'm running the game with 4x the Gamecube's rendering resolution and 4x SSAA. The FPS tanks.

Not WW overhaul

0/10

words

I looked up my symptoms and it seems to have lead to heart failure. This really doesn't make sense considering i'm only 13. I'll just take my heart as a sign though that I need to change my diet because i'll admit my diet has been crappy over the years.

Oh and the reason for the diet thing is because I know I don't smoke lol, and I had an echocardiogram about a year ago and I'm pretty sure they would have noticed something wrong with the heart muscle there if it was due to a weak heart muscle.

I looked up my symptoms and it seems to have lead to heart failure. This really doesn't make sense considering i'm only 13. I'll just take my heart as a sign though that I need to change my diet because i'll admit my diet has been crappy over the years.

Oh and the reason for the diet thing is because I know I don't smoke lol, and I had an echocardiogram about a year ago and I'm pretty sure they would have noticed something wrong with the heart muscle there if it was due to a weak heart muscle.

That's a start, perhaps. I'm no expert when it comes to the heart, but with that in mind, you should go for some foods that improve the heart and such.