Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

/joins steve

(Kim joins the Shining Force!)

Awesome

I go away to a party, and have a rebellion while I was away.

I come back, and I at my feet is someone groveling to die, and I lay down an insubordination. I'm not as frustrated as I was yesterday, but surely you can understand what I'm going through.

This instigator of rebellion was swiftly dealt with, yes?

You must properly punish the rebels to show everyone how insubordination will be handled, you don't need to strike fear, but just enforce your authority.

Also, you must have eyes and ears everywhere if you are to maintain balance, if you get my meaning.

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

This instigator of rebellion was swiftly dealt with, yes?

You must properly punish the rebels to show everyone how insubordination will be handled, you don't need to strike fear, but just enforce your authority.

Also, you must have eyes and ears everywhere if you are to maintain balance, if you get my meaning.

I have put them to death. I have also put in new rules in order to keep the land stable. My advisor tells me to cut the cause at the root and not the base.. I am trying my best to keep his advice to heart.

Welcome aboard, Kim

I thought she did have the appropriate eyes and ears in the right places

unless the eyes and ears failed as well

I have put them to death. I have also put in new rules in order to keep the land stable. My advisor tells me to cut the cause at the root and not the base.. I am trying my best to keep his advice to heart.

I see, hopefully these rules will ensure stability, and this situation turns out for the better. The advisor's words have merit, I'll grant that, cut out the cause at the root, the "soil" will take a blow, but it will recover in time, but decide carefully if you want to take that risk.

I see, hopefully these rules will ensure stability, and this situation turns out for the better. The advisor's words have merit, I'll grant that, cut out the cause at the root, the "soil" will take a blow, but it will recover in time, but decide carefully if you want to take that risk.

Of course, of course. People who rebel, that is not a great crime.

Their crime, is having the tenacity to do so. The people who are not aware, of their own mediocrity!

i see..

were you not aware, that i have my eyes and ears everywhere