• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

that is good! if others can notice it than I'll be a pro in no time aka maybe 10 years and a life journey : D /shot

bad is looking into the 2012 folder and cringing everytime

You're already pretty good (my brother draws and he's jelly >v>)

And speaking of him, he's currently trying to write a book based on an RP forum he created, but he never goes far cause he only writes in the summer and when the next summer comes, he cringe at what he wrote and starts over. (He also cringe when looking at some of post he made on said forum >v>)

You're already pretty good (my brother draws and he's jelly >v>)

And speaking of him, he's currently trying to write a book based on an RP forum he created, but he never goes far cause he only writes in the summer and when the next summer comes, he cringe at what he wrote and starts over. (He also cringe when looking at some of post he made on said forum >v>)

You know you're doing good when other artists notice aw ye (Though that actually was quite unexpected)

<w< But wooooooow poor guy; do you know what did he say on this said mysterious forum?

you mean wiki'd

Or youtube'd

You know you're doing good when other artists notice aw ye (Though that actually was quite unexpected)

<w< But wooooooow poor guy; do you know what did he say on this said mysterious forum?

Maybe I can make him say why he's jelly in a call >v>

It wouldn't happen if he was more disciplined and didn't stop at the end of every summer. It was mainly posts where he praised a band that he now has a strong dislike for.

Maybe I can make him say why he's jelly in a call >v>

It wouldn't happen if he was more disciplined and didn't stop at the end of every summer. It was mainly posts where he praised a band that he now has a strong dislike for.

If it makes him talk more in a call, then sure! That and being really curious about it <w<

Then maybe his older brother should do something about it <: /shot Also as a joke I was going to say One Direction but that would be weird haaaa-

If it makes him talk more in a call, then sure! That and being really curious about it <w<

Then maybe his older brother should do something about it <: /shot Also as a joke I was going to say One Direction but that would be weird haaaa-

I'll see what I can do >w>

I tried. Every year. Didn't work. He's working on a new story now, so I don't want to force him to write something he has less inspiration for. Especially when I had started working on another idea after thinking about a previous one for a lot of time (and before you ask, the story I told you about is the new idea.) He's gonna be mad someone joked he liked One Direction

ò o

)--|

Look at how bored I am

Ò Ó
)--|