• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You had me worrying for a second, Nightmare. How could you ]:

I'm not sure if Tri holds the record for me, or if that belongs to Pokémon Diamond. Loc Lac was very cool, also. Did you bother decorating your home base? I think I dabbled in it once or twice, but it never held my interest for long

I'm sorry. :[

You should check the clocks and tell me. There was like a thread two years ago on this very subject and I posted my top five! With amazing commentary while everyone else made BORING posts, sheesh.

But yes, Loc Lac was amazing! Great music too. And man, I LOVED the little decoration things you could get. I had a Lagiacrus Fountain, an Agnaktor lava fountain thing and ugh it was so amazing and great. I wish there were more monster-themed cool things like that, like maybe a Jhen Mohran sand fountain or something idk.

They should have a slime fountain now that Balrogasaur is out.

I'm sorry. :[

You should check the clocks and tell me. There was like a thread two years ago on this very subject and I posted my top five! With amazing commentary while everyone else made BORING posts, sheesh.

But yes, Loc Lac was amazing! Great music too. And man, I LOVED the little decoration things you could get. I had a Lagiacrus Fountain, an Agnaktor lava fountain thing and ugh it was so amazing and great. I wish there were more monster-themed cool things like that, like maybe a Jhen Mohran sand fountain or something idk.

They should have a slime fountain now that Balrogasaur is out.

]:

I think it was Tri, to be honest. I think in Diamond I had roughly 350 hours, but Tri was around 400. I was so obsessed with the game at the time I kept talking to my friends about it in school--even the ones that didn't care about it.

Yeah, Tri in general had a pretty great OST. Did you know that if you played the second Ceadeus song (the one with the choir) for two seconds then started the first Ceadeus song the two of them play in sync? When I discovered that it blew my mind so hard. And there were monster-themed decorations? Wow, I don't remember that. I would have gotten the Agnaktor lava fountain if I knew that, since Agnaktor is my favourite monster

lolBalrogasaur. Whilst I'm not particularly fussed on Brachy's theme, the official jazz and rock arrangements of it are rather good, in my opinion

probably except for ZYukari because she can't go fast for shit

>10 Speed

Lol

Okay, in all seriousness, she's pretty tanky. 150 HP and 245 for both Defenses.

And 150 SpAtk means she can land a world of hurt if she survives at least one attack.

However, she is doubly weak to Bug... a tye exclusive to Wriggle and Yamame iirc

]:

I think it was Tri, to be honest. I think in Diamond I had roughly 350 hours, but Tri was around 400. I was so obsessed with the game at the time I kept talking to my friends about it in school--even the ones that didn't care about it.

Yeah, Tri in general had a pretty great OST. Did you know that if you played the second Ceadeus song (the one with the choir) for two seconds then started the first Ceadeus song the two of them play in sync? When I discovered that it blew my mind so hard. And there were monster-themed decorations? Wow, I don't remember that. I would have gotten the Agnaktor lava fountain if I knew that, since Agnaktor is my favourite monster

lolBalrogasaur. Whilst I'm not particularly fussed on Brachy's theme, the official jazz and rock arrangements of it are rather good, in my opinion

:]

Haha, that sounds exactly like me! Though I'm ~100 hours short. But man, it was like my whole life in most of 2011.

I agree, the OST is amazing. And wow, that's really really cool, I never even knew. I should try that sometime.

The Agnaktor fountain was like so swank, man. You would have loved it. No decorations in 3U though?

Never heard it, tbqh. And I'm saving it for when I actually get the game because I'm weird and music spoilers.

:]

Haha, that sounds exactly like me! Though I'm ~100 hours short. But man, it was like my whole life in most of 2011.

I agree, the OST is amazing. And wow, that's really really cool, I never even knew. I should try that sometime.

The Agnaktor fountain was like so swank, man. You would have loved it. No decorations in 3U though?

Never heard it, tbqh. And I'm saving it for when I actually get the game because I'm weird and music spoilers.

[:

Time well spent, if I do say so myself

You should! It's either the second song then first, or the first then second. Think it's the former

SWANK. Man, that's a cool word to say. SWANK. And I don't think there are, no. How could you, Capcom? ;n;

Music spoilers! Don't blame you whatsoever

Is there a Touhoumon equivalent to the GREATNESS that is

HERACROSS!!??!??!?

There are two bug types.

Both kinda blow, sadly.

the only thing worth using about them both is PWriggle, and even then

I don't use either, B/c I have 3 Z's, Lunasa, Kanako, and Sakuya