Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Good to see you posting here ZM :):

Yeah fe 14 is a definite must buy. Also hoping to snag a new 3ds as well. A bundle would be the best outcome.

Hey man. :) BTW, how's the Touhou progress going?

Yeah, I might sell FE13 for it LOL

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It's okay Fre, I honestly believe if anyone here could do it, it'd be done already.

The people who still try to help, try the best they can to clearly no avail.

The way I see it... It's a two way street; Those who help and those who want to be helped. Since it takes two to tango, there should be a willingness from both sides in order to achieve the desired results.

Then I really do give up too easily~ I've done it several times before...

[11:13:32 PM] Tristian. S: god damn it xenoblade
[11:13:42 PM] Tristian. S: stop spoiling everything when i try looking you up
[11:14:58 PM] Asterism: looking up anything you haven't finished is a dangerous game

Dude

stap

There's some things you really don't want to spoil yourself about that game.

Just go to the wiki page only for quests (or come ask here and I'll answer if I'm there)

It's probably not related at all

Like, the settings are completely different, I don't even know how they'd make them related

It could be related somehow considering XC's ending and the presence of Nopons

At least this day gave some funny posts on my W word

RQQrmTi.jpg

my first and only

she's not my w word

she's just a fictional female character that for some unholy reason i have developed strong feelings towards

and if anyone else shows interest in her, i'll kill them OmO

so, waifu?

Never thought I'd say it...

Waifu irrefutably confirmed

Hey man. :) BTW, how's the Touhou progress going?

Yeah, I might sell FE13 for it LOL

Been playing some other shmups mainly but trying to IN hard because normal is for kids(and because I actually think I have a decent chance at this, stage portions are incredibly easy and I just need to figure out bosses. Reisen sounds like lol memorization. Kaguya Marisa and Eirin I think will be my hard people.

You also just gave me a good idea. Might sell FE 13 to lol.

um no it kinda did

i also like how starman conveniently didn't really do anything about the posts picking on sophia, though. now i already talked to sophia about what she did wrong (listening to shirley and getting upset by it instead of ignoring her) but this better not happen again cause well i'll know

i'm talking to everyone in here whether they're listening or not

Do you even know how this whole thing started to begin with? It was between me and Sophie due to her response to one of my posts, which then, she, along with interest and sol stepped in

um no it kinda did

i also like how starman conveniently didn't really do anything about the posts picking on sophia, though. now i already talked to sophia about what she did wrong (listening to shirley and getting upset by it instead of ignoring her) but this better not happen again cause well i'll know

i'm talking to everyone in here whether they're listening or not

You are literally and/or figuratively (depending on your interpretation of the term) cherry picking the fact Shirley was part of the drama as if it's some major point of contention but it's really not (as someone else said). If it (meaning the personal attacks and general hostility) was someone else and I took notice of it I'd still do about the same thing, which is why I also quoted Sophie's quote to Heroking as well.
Also I made something of a blanket statement hoping it would dispel the argument, but it didn't work (the thread moves really fast, after all).
Edited by Interest

i also like how starman conveniently didn't really do anything about the posts picking on sophia, though.

I'm the moderator of the Fire Emblem section, and if you hadn't noticed, we aren't posting in the Fire Emblem section. I literally do not have the ability to do anything in other parts of the forum.

your husbando?

Whoa rood m8

Stop making fun of my financial situation ;~;

sorry not sorry

i should import fe14

he looks nifty :o i didn't really catch him in the trailer /bad

good luck finding a theme on him!

You should!

Them stream it for us!

If anything continue in PM

If something is unsettled, it's a bit much to just ask "drop it" unless it's getting too flamey. Atm it's a discussion, not hurling insults (well, for the most part)