Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Honestly, things like this are meant to be dropped guys. Control isn't existent. However, we ARE in control of the way we HANDLE these situations.

i commend you for your stance on this, and as much as I'd rather settle this privately, hoshi aint one for PMs, and just brushing it aside wont make things better. Right now, its only mild, so no worries yet

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That's good, Sol. ^^

BTW, IM me on Skype from time to time.

Hoshi come back to bed...I'm cold...

Heh, my apologies, I don't normally send PMs, I usually get them, but sure.

Then I really do give up too easily~ I've done it several times before...

Helped people or gave up? o:

If it gets too tough or no progress is being made there's nothing wrong with ceding, better that than to obstinately persist, I reckon.

tanks man \o/

Also salutations!

wecome girl

Hey, how are you this evening?

You should!

Them stream it for us!

but i wouldn't really understand what's being said soooooooooooooooooooooo

i totally would import

Edited by Leanne~

Also I don't think it's against the rules to tell somebody to quit saying rude things to another... even if it seems to be unfair of them to do so

What is against the rules is flaming, as far as I saw J was the only one flaming so far... There's a difference between defending somebody and telling somebody "you're stupid" and the latter is more of an example of what's against the rules

Been playing some other shmups mainly but trying to IN hard because normal is for kids(and because I actually think I have a decent chance at this, stage portions are incredibly easy and I just need to figure out bosses. Reisen sounds like lol memorization. Kaguya Marisa and Eirin I think will be my hard people.

You also just gave me a good idea. Might sell FE 13 to lol.

Lol MoF Hard was fun

Letty hi

I blame you

Tonton HELLO

what'd i do now

muzeeeeeeet

B)

Oh look it's a Muzet.

[spoiler=ToX Spoiler]Considering Jude is your Skype avi are you going for the "tether friends" combo? :P

Haha, nah thats just purely coincendental and I have a bias torwards both characters and HK suggested doing a ToX theme and I was like "yeeeh son" and here we are

wecome girl

Hey, how are you this evening?

0/

I'm okay! Just hangin' about-- how goes it for you?

Edited by Lettuce

I understand Hero, but people with less patience (not pointing fingers) aren't aware of how a situation like this needs to be addressed. I think the first mistake we are making is arguing with each other about something we didn't have control of. Let's not act on what happened, but rather learn on how to act when it happens again.

how can you stream a 3ds game? :o

Capture card + use software and focus your streaming software on that software (I wish I had something to capture 3ds XL and I *really* wish console developers accounted for streaming and content creation since we're moving into that era fast and PC already has a natural advantage - thankfully PS4 and I think XBox One have streaming capabilities from the console).

Edited by Interest

your husbando?

lmao, no

i should import fe14

he looks nifty :o i didn't really catch him in the trailer /bad

good luck finding a theme on him!

Me too, maybe.

Thank, Shirley, I'm sure it'll be a challenge, but one day, for sure o>

Helped people or gave up? o:

If it gets too tough or no progress is being made there's nothing wrong with ceding, better that than to obstinately persist, I reckon.

Giving up

Honestly I feel like it's better to be persistent... But anyway I still think I just tend to give up way too quickly (especially after frequent failed attempts I've had during my time on SF... though I think majority of the time it was my fault because my way of trying to help just doesn't work that and maybe the receiving end is just rarely very receiving)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Capture card + use software and focus your streaming software on that software (I wish I had something to capture 3ds XL)

They didn't make that yet?

Huh... I thought there was software for XL already..

capture card

Capture card + use software and focus your streaming software on that software (I wish I had something to capture 3ds XL)

Damn

i sure am dumb

and the anti award for the least intelligent is...

always, you can also point your webcam to the 3ds

no

Please no

Just no

Also I can't seme to get past the last (I think) narrow passageway with the swinging blades in Sen's Fortress without killing the serpent that shoots lighting at you first

Ugh