Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Goodnight HHH

Night.

always, you can also point your webcam to the 3ds

This reminds me of TB's (somewhat cynical) remark on how LPs and such have degraded due to people believing that capturing video game footage with a camera/web cam is a good idea.
(Well that and how LPs focus more on the person playing than the game but I guess there's a different category for that)
Edited by Interest

Giving up

Honestly I feel like it's better to be persistent... But anyway I still think I just tend to give up way too quickly (especially after frequent failed attempts I've had during my time on SF... though I think majority of the time it was my fault because my way of trying to help just doesn't work that and maybe the receiving end is just rarely very receiving)

Ah. I know in a few cases some people get overwhelmed by what they're really dealing with, and how quickly it escalated can also play a factor. I personally think you can handle situations well enough, you appear to view things from a neutral standpoint, which is what I think is needed to really grasp the whole picture instead of blindly leaning to one side or another. And yeah, that too is important to consider, and in some cases, the cause of no results.

But, well, I'm curious at how your day was, hmm?

maybe when it gets closer to the release day!

Yes, I HOPE so.

There is but it's pretty expensive (more than the capture card) and partially a DIY thing too.

Katsukity has one but way more expensive.

http://www.3dsvideocapture.com/product/24

Okay, I just looked that up actually, and what's with those prices? o_o

It'd pretty neat to play 3ds like that, but I'd like some money afterwards

Yes, I HOPE so.

Okay, I just looked that up actually, and what's with those prices? o_o

It'd pretty neat to play 3ds like that, but I'd like some money afterwards

Hopefully!

True, true... it's costly. D:

Ah. I know in a few cases some people get overwhelmed by what they're really dealing with, and how quickly it escalated can also play a factor. I personally think you can handle situations well enough, you appear to view things from a neutral standpoint, which is what I think is needed to really grasp the whole picture instead of blindly leaning to one side or another. And yeah, that too is important to consider, and in some cases, the cause of no results.

But, well, I'm curious at how your day was, hmm?

Well I do try... at least, try to look at situations from both perspectives. Bias can be difficult to avoid sometimes though but that's why there's a screen between me and the people I'm talking to because it gives me a chance to try clearing my mind of biased thoughts~ Can't say that I'm always successful ^o^ It's just that I'm just so tired of everything by now that instead of trying and trying to keep helping I kind of just try to avoid it (unless it's looking like it'll start being fruitful) and that's no way to solve a situation. It looks uncertain that it'll be solved if I keep trying, but it 100% wouldn't get solved if I give up (and it's no 100% guarantee that there'll be somebody else who will come along and try and succeed in my place) so it just feels like the WRONG WAY OUT

Day started out as super exciting because of FE and stuffs then it became relaxing while playing yet even more Hyrule Warriors then it became workwork as I went to workwork and then it because exhausting because I just finished workwork and now I am exhausted and now stressed because of what just happened in here ;u; I think I'm ready to go to sleep~ though I should have been a long time ago