Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Please start making an effort to call me Sophia.. I don't like when people call me J or Jprebs anymore..

a lot of people still call me j and jprebs.. it hurts..

To be perfectly and candidly honest, and with all the truthfulness I can humanely muster... I intentionally do it when you act like a brat.

So I can't, for all intents and purposes, guarantee you anything.

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Personally it's a force of habit, other times I don't give a shit

so I'll have to deny your request

firstly, you are awful at using this ignore system.

secondly, do you actually, wonder why i have issues with you?

this shit is why i can't stand you.

regardless, i'll still refer to you as alicia and as a female, even though you aren't mature or respectful enough to do the same.

You can't expect habits to just snap, ya know.

That's why I'm asking you to make an honest effort.

You know how many times a day I'm called by my birthname by my parents and grandparents? do you know how much i hate it? how sad i get whenever someone calls me that? if my mom is eventually willing to try to call me Sophia, the only reason she isn't is that she doesn't understand my situation much but is willing to learn, then you, my friends, who i look up to on a daily basis, should be able to TRY to do this.

Calling you J/Jprebs ≠ referring to you as a male.

Just saying

Yes, but do you know how much in my life I have been referred to that using male pronouns?

I don't like it.

Yes, but do you know how much in my life I have been referred to that using male pronouns?

I don't like it.

People use female pronouns and call you J on here? I see it plenty. J being simply a letter, does not have to be associated with Justin, in fact, I never associated the two until watching you change it in Touhou.

I'm saying that people on here do not have a male pronoun association with J/Jprebs

Well, I mean... come on now... it's just a few extra letters. I mean if you really cared for somebody enough you would be fine with adding on just a few letters.

A force of habit is harder to break, but that doesn't mean you can't try (but that's why people are saying "no promises," because that's just saying they'll try but they may slip)

Edited by Freohr Datia

It's probably more on what she wants instead of her connecting J/Jprebs to her birthname.

She wants to be called Sophia, so i'll call her Sophia, Sophie, Sophiedoof, the like

Fun fact: Sophiedoof is the nickname i set her on SF http://prntscr.com/5t7e2c

Edited by Celice Baldos Chalpy