• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

My friend's dad keeps a snake farm of sorts in his room to breed and all

It's pretty cool but at first you get really scared cause they could all bite you maybe

I want to get bitten by a snake, mostly so I can attune to the pain (or lack thereof) it causes.

Not by one that requires antivenom, obviously....

I concede

My mind atm

[spoiler=Current hearthstone meta in a nutshell]437dd0b3be.jpg

Edited by Interest

I want to get bitten by a snake, mostly so I can attune to the pain (or lack thereof) it causes.

Not by one that requires antivenom, obviously....

Oh wow, how interesting. Could never put myself up with that. Though it's pretty cool how his kids could just have 3 snakes around their neck and not flinch!

They don't breed poisonous ones /o/ ..well the ones I remembered seeing out of the tanks at least.

Oh wow, how interesting. Could never put myself up with that. Though it's pretty cool how his kids could just have 3 snakes around their neck and not flinch!

They don't breed poisonous ones /o/ ..well the ones I remembered seeing out of the tanks at least.

Training to endure pain can be helpful.

Edited by Interest

PkLucas I hope cutting down the steak would help a lot ;n;.

DmJWA5P.png

It should give you energy to prolong the holding of thy holy steak.

(I have wonderful photoshop skills as you can tell)

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

My friend's dad keeps a snake farm of sorts in his room to breed and all

It's pretty cool but at first you get really scared cause they could all bite you maybe

Some snake don't really bite. They don't have need for teeth since they swallow their prey whole. Fangs are just used to inject venom so IIRC, non-venomous snake could be fangless (I'd google it to make sure, but my internet is being slow at the moment)

Some snake don't really bite. They don't have need for teeth since they swallow their prey whole. Fangs are just used to inject venom so IIRC, non-venomous snake could be fangless (I'd google it to make sure, but my internet is being slow at the moment)

No they have fangs, it is for when constricting prey, they can grip on in case they try to resist and slip away so using their fangs allows them to prevent this.

Mind you the fangs are less prominent and used for a different purpose, and unlikely to bite you.

They don't crush their prey, they just constrict them until they suffocate and hold on to the prey that way.

Source: I was very interested in animals when I was little. I wanted to be a Zoologist lol.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet